York, PA
Students enrolled: 1,559

York Co School Of Technology 5

Posted December 15, 2014
My school is amazing, the staff is just great. Our Shop teachers(tech area teachers) are so helpful and understanding. I really think we get an amazing opportunity here.

York Co School Of Technology 5

Posted October 23, 2014
I'm in the adult education part , everyone is professional and treat you as a person and not as a number.

York Co School Of Technology 2

Posted February 24, 2014
This school has incredible technical programs and academics are on the rise (ever so slowly) however the violation of student rights by the staff here is so awful that I see it almost every day and have been a victim of it many times. Some teachers try to detain students in detention merely for not doing homework, nothing illegal is going on but they are as close to the edge as you can get with rights violation as I have ever seen in my life anywhere. School should not feel like an unconstitutional checkpoint at any point in time but it is commonplace at YCST. Bottom line: go to the school to get your technical certifications it's not bad, but be ready for a bumpy ride!!

York Co School Of Technology 1

Posted March 19, 2010
This is my son's first year at the school. He came from Dallastown. We bothe knew it was going to be the polar opposite, I just had no idea that I would shed tears. I won't go into details of what we are going through right now. Since the beginning of this year, I left a total of 26 messages with myt son's shop principal yet I have only been able to speak to her on the phone 3-4 times. I think that they should never complain about parent involvment again.

York Co School Of Technology 4

Posted January 26, 2010
This school has given my daughter a great education. She is a Senior this year and on the Honor Roll; she is in the Electric Field. I t is great that if the child doesn't like the field he/she has chose can be changed @ least once.

York Co School Of Technology 0

Posted September 27, 2008
there's alot wrong with this school. materials are extremely outdated!! this needs to be inspected b the state

York Co School Of Technology 1

Posted September 02, 2008

York Co School Of Technology 3

Posted April 13, 2008
I am currently a freshman at school here. I like most of my teachers, but some of them don't even help you, one of my teachers gives us reviews and just tells us to do them and makes us watch movies, then just gives us a test and expects us to know it. All the other teachers I have help you but this teacher will just tell you to do it. I am very good in school but have a horrible grade in that class, it makes me angry, because I want to do good in school so I can excel and when I get my report cards with that grade on them I feel like I can't. Also with all the people that come into this school being so different there is alot of fights, it honestly scares me to say anything to anyone.

York Co School Of Technology 3

Posted November 13, 2007
- a staff

York Co School Of Technology 4

Posted March 31, 2007
- a former student
I attended this school from 9-12 grade. I was extremly satisfied in my education in my shop(Graphic Arts) and my academics. I have now pursued my career, and I am now a susseful Graphic Artist.

York Co School Of Technology
2179 South Queen St, York, PA  17402
Last modified York Co School Of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
York Co School Of Technology Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top