York, PA

Posted February 26, 2011
I attended this school in middle school. The people are amazing. I am 21 now with 2 children of my own. I still talk to almost all of the people i met a this school including all of my teachers. If ever there was anything anyone wanted to learn all they had to do was ask, the principal even taught some of the boys how to work on cars! We never had a day that we didn't experience new things. These people became more then just my teachers and principle they became family and for that i am very grateful. they where always there for any student who needed them for any reason. I very much so intended to send my boys to this school. If you want your children to go to a school where there really is no child left behind T.O.P. is the perfect place. They genuinely care about every student.

Posted October 14, 2008
I have been working at this school for a while and haven't seen another school that cares as much for the students as this one. Not only do the teachers care that the student gets a good education but also that he or she learns that God is love. Through us the students see Jesus.

Posted June 11, 2007

Tidings of Peace Christian School
329 East Poplar Street, York, PA  17403
Last modified Tidings of Peace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Tidings of Peace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top