Posted April 15, 2010
Great environment, wonderful teachers and students! Superb technology.

Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
The school itself is very beautiful and has all the latest and greatest accomodations. The best telltale sign is that my daughter loves going there every day! She is nonstop talking at the end of day when I pick her up about the great day she had. She is thriving at the school and we could not be happier!

Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
I have 2 children attending this school, and I am thrilled. I would like to see a reading program for readers of all levels, I like they text they use. I would like to see it supplimented with other books that are at the level and above the level the child is reading at. I am thrilled with the community and values that are being taught. I know I made the right choice for their education!

Posted January 07, 2008

Posted October 04, 2007
This is the third year my daughter has attended. I am very pleased with the academics and the sense of community within the school. I do wish, however that there was a music program so my daughter could play an instrument and I wish there were an Epic reading program offered.

Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School
235 Garden Hills Drive, Cranston, RI  02920
Last modified Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception Catholic Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top