Stadium School 1

Posted March 09, 2009

Stadium School 1

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted June 11, 2008
that school is very organized and the staff and faculty organize the kids well

Stadium School 4

Posted May 25, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008
The parent teacher involvement in this school, by far, surpassed my expectations. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at Stadium. The teachers are so caring, along with the rest of the staff. I am excited that my child is a part of such a great school and cannot wait for my other son th start as well!

Stadium School 0

Posted November 05, 2007
My daughter attended stadium school from K till 5th grade and I am very pleased with the staff & teachers at the school. My daughter now has just started Bain Jr high this year and my younger daughter has just began Kindergarten at Stadium School and I am so thrilled to have the journey thru K-5 grade be at this school once again.

Posted November 05, 2007

Posted November 04, 2007
I am a college student and have worked at Stadium School as part of my curriculum requirements. I knew nothing about the school when I started, but have been pleasantly surprised with the school as a whole. Everybody from the women in the main office, to Ms. Bryan the principal, to all of the teachers I have gotten to know have been absolutely wonderful people. They care very much for the students at Stadium School, and work hard to show the students the importance of an education. Likewise, the children have all been wonderful and are very bright young people. Overall, it is a great atmosphere, and I would be proud to send my child to Stadium School (if I were a parent.)

Posted July 12, 2007

Stadium School 2

Posted June 11, 2004

Stadium School
100 Crescent Ave, Cranston, RI  02910
Last modified Stadium School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stadium School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top