Bad
Good

that school is very organized and the staff and faculty organize the kids well

The parent teacher involvement in this school, by far, surpassed my expectations. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at Stadium. The teachers are so caring, along with the rest of the staff. I am excited that my child is a part of such a great school and cannot wait for my other son th start as well!

My daughter attended stadium school from K till 5th grade and I am very pleased with the staff & teachers at the school. My daughter now has just started Bain Jr high this year and my younger daughter has just began Kindergarten at Stadium School and I am so thrilled to have the journey thru K-5 grade be at this school once again.

I am a college student and have worked at Stadium School as part of my curriculum requirements. I knew nothing about the school when I started, but have been pleasantly surprised with the school as a whole. Everybody from the women in the main office, to Ms. Bryan the principal, to all of the teachers I have gotten to know have been absolutely wonderful people. They care very much for the students at Stadium School, and work hard to show the students the importance of an education. Likewise, the children have all been wonderful and are very bright young people. Overall, it is a great atmosphere, and I would be proud to send my child to Stadium School (if I were a parent.)

Last modified Stadium School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.