Western Hills Middle School 1

Posted June 23, 2011
My Child has attended both schools western hills and west they are schools with uncaring teachers a west has a principal with no personality and a vice principal who just shouldn't be one as a parent they do not even acknowledge me when i walk in the school. There bully policy is a joke i often hear of many kids being bullied my son personally has suffered 7 years of it between the two schools and the teaching is poor they are more concerned with their pension and benefits than teaching the unions should be outlawed in the school sector Cranston schools are a disgrace now

Western Hills Middle School 1

Posted June 22, 2011
I was not thrilled with this school either. My son attended 3 years there and I do not feel like they prepared him academically for High School. I feel as though some of the teachers need to retire and bring in new ones that want to teach and challenge these kids. I feel like the other parent who said all they care about are the standardized test scores, well get used to it because the High School is exactly the same.

Western Hills Middle School 4

Posted July 29, 2009

Posted May 12, 2008
ive gone here for 2 years, its very safe and ive learned so much. i love western hills

Western Hills Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2008
I've attended western hills for 2 years. I think it's very safe and teachers make sure we're learning as much as possible. There are great music,art, and sports programs to keep us invloved . when we had a written threat that was a prank the principal handled it perfectly making sure nothing bad would ever happen to us. I've learned more in tow years then i did in 6 years of elementary school.

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted August 23, 2007

Western Hills Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted July 22, 2007

Western Hills Middle School 2

Posted June 28, 2007
My daughter has attended this school for two years and I am still unimpressed. The homework load is inconsistent and I get the impression that some of the teachers don't want to be bothered with helping a student who is struggling, especially after school.

Western Hills Middle School
400 Phenix Ave, Cranston, RI  02920
Last modified Western Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Western Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top