Public charter
Cumberland, RI

Posted April 27, 2015
It's the best choice I made for my daughters, proud to be part of the BVP Family.

Posted February 09, 2014
I love this school! My grandaughter is in kindergarten and already reading an entire book on her own! Example (The giving tree), that right there says alot for the teachers there! Great job teachers and staff! Singing in Italian, Spanish, and doing sign language soooo impressed, brings tears to my eyes to see her absorb so much! I share little videos of her doing this and people are amazed at her for being only 5. This school knows this is when it is crucial to establish a wide variety of teachings and they will only grow with this knowledge and expand! Its too bad its takes a lotery to get this type of education, it should be mandatory all schools have this type of education/structure and (fresh blood) who are enthusiastic to teach it! We were concerned about the long day, but it's true she adjusted to it fine, she never complains and loves it! So fortunate she was chosen! Proud grammy of Aubrey ! :D Thank You BVP

Posted September 20, 2013
BVP is amazing, the teacher are exceptional. I couldn't ask for a better school for my children.

Posted August 27, 2013
Provides a wonderful educational experience for my children. This is the third public school they have attended and it, by far, offers the best educational environment.

Posted August 26, 2013
There is a lot of focus in RI about NECAP test scores. While BVP Elementary 1 is successful in this regard, it is the additional focus on Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline and Enthusiasm that strikes a chord with me. These traits are just as important if not more important than high test scores. These are the elements that will stay with an individual for the rest of their lives.

Posted August 26, 2013
This school is one of the best, the teachers are amazing and the school environment is friendly and inviting. My child is being prepared for a successful future in a fun environment as well as helping her to integrate PRIDE (Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline and Enthusiasm) values not only in school but in the community as well. I'm so glad my child is a student here.

Posted August 23, 2013
Excellent teachers!! Excellent leadership team!! Definitely a great place for kids. Beautiful addition to the school made this year.

Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1
291 Broad St, Cumberland, RI  02864
Last modified Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1 is a Charter school that serves grades K-4
Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top