Posted September 20, 2013
BVP is amazing, the teacher are exceptional. I couldn't ask for a better school for my children.

Posted August 27, 2013
Provides a wonderful educational experience for my children. This is the third public school they have attended and it, by far, offers the best educational environment.

Posted August 27, 2013
Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1 is the Best school in RI, we have the best teachers and staff! I'm happy to have my scholars in BVP.

Posted August 26, 2013
There is a lot of focus in RI about NECAP test scores. While BVP Elementary 1 is successful in this regard, it is the additional focus on Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline and Enthusiasm that strikes a chord with me. These traits are just as important if not more important than high test scores. These are the elements that will stay with an individual for the rest of their lives.

Posted August 26, 2013
This school is one of the best, the teachers are amazing and the school environment is friendly and inviting. My child is being prepared for a successful future in a fun environment as well as helping her to integrate PRIDE (Perseverance, Respect, Integrity, Discipline and Enthusiasm) values not only in school but in the community as well. I'm so glad my child is a student here.

Posted August 23, 2013
Excellent teachers!! Excellent leadership team!! Definitely a great place for kids. Beautiful addition to the school made this year.

Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1
291 Broad St, Cumberland, RI  02864
Last modified Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1 is a Charter school that serves grades K-4
Blackstone Valley Prep Elementary School 1 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top