Posted April 22, 2013
This is an excellent school. Students are kept engaged throughout the day with various hands on learning experiences. The focus of education is on the process, with the children getting a deep understanding of the material. If you a looking for a private school for a bright kid who is bored with mindless and unneccesary paper work (work sheets), this is the place.

The Gordon School 1

Posted April 06, 2013
Definitely not worth the cost! Enroll your child in a very good public school like I did, and sign him/her up in all kinds of extra curricular activities. I went for a school visit and noticed that my child was receiving the same education, if not better. My daughter walked out with a fruit loop necklace. (That's what they were doing in the first grade :/ ) It made me appreciate my child's 1st grade teacher. Save yourself thousands of dollars and do the research for a good public school. ;)

Posted April 18, 2012
Our son is rounding out his 4th year at the Gordon School and he tells me that he wants to continue there until 8th grade. The head of school is so in tune with the students that he was aware my son was going by a nickname less than a week into the school year. The teaching staff is top notch and the supportive staff as well. The academics are appropriately challenging in a small class (14 kids) setting. The library and staff is amazing. The campus is well kept and I love that the kids go outside for recess twice a day barring horrendous weather. I drive nearly 2 hours round trip daily to take my son to Gordon and would highly recommend it.

Posted January 22, 2012
Our child has been at Gordon for her entire experience at school (from K). We have had a very good experience with Gordon. The school is well organized and ordered. Our daughter has improved a great deal in both her personal outlook and academic ability. Classes are 13-14 and there are many many activities in which to be involved. I would highly recommend this school.

The Gordon School 1

Posted December 27, 2011
Horrible, horrible, horrible treatment of my daughter who is only in kindergarten to the point of her becoming dispondent. When she was found to have problems with the teacher, she was dismissed. When my husband and I tried to intervene by suggesting that her class be changed or allowing us to observe the class from the hall, we were told no. For parents paying full tuition, I thought that I was sending my daughter to a school that had the best interest of my child at heart. I know now that is was all about the all mighty dollar. I have decided to change schools for her so that she will get the start in life that she deserves. As for racial diversity, they do not know the definition of the word diversity--another big problem for the school.

The Gordon School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
This is a great school. It really gave me a great experience and ability to be a important person in the community. It has given me a new kind of voice

Posted May 06, 2010
My daughter attends Gordon school. THe environment is warm and inviting. The classes are small (no more than 15 per class. ) the teaching is dynamic, and uses different approaches to get to the same place based on the child's learning style. I selected this school after careful investigation. It was a wonderful decision!

Posted January 13, 2010

Posted January 19, 2006
Gordon School truly cares about enriching the entire child through encouragement of both social and academic growth.

The Gordon School