Posted September 28, 2010
my daughter has iep and they have a great program to meet her needs and they work with me

Posted May 07, 2010
i didnt really like this school im a freshmen this year n i left in the 3rd quarter. every1 tells people that it is a great school and everything but sadly its not. every student in there has a ton of drama no matter what. teachers are very easy to fool, u can get away with almost anything. every1 uses their phones and they never get caught. the lunches are good sometimes but they are always packed. n since the lunches are packed a lot of students just take a lunch n not pay for it. some teachers are good with teaching but others shouldnt even be teachers. alot o teachers will just sit with the kids n just talk 2 them the whole class. a ton of people just walk out of the school so they wont hav 2 go 2 class and no1 would ever no.

North Providence High School 1

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted March 09, 2009
I am currently a junior and i must say, North Providence High has high expectations for all the students and sometimes its overwhelming but like me starting off in high school wasn't so great, I never wanted to go to school and I slacked off but when I came to North Providence High that all changed. I felt welcomed and wanted to learn more, they showed me that if I believe in myself I could do anything I put my mind to!!! That goes to show you that with the right attitude and right environment or community you can find the unexpected!!

North Providence High School 3

Posted December 31, 2008
when i was a freshman this school was way too big. i got lost almost every day for the whole first month and i got detention cuz i was confuzed! aside from that most of the tchrs r nice

North Providence High School 2

Posted June 09, 2008
So far not impressed after Freshman yr. Right off the bat , school pictures a total disaster, reports cards come weeks after the next quarter has started. Some teachers do not return calls in a timely fashion. If you need assistance do call the office! The left hand has no clue what the right is doing is my opinion. I can say thought the vice principal, Kristen McLaughlin. EXCELLENT. Guidance counselor, Mr. Bianco, very helpful and returns call in a timely fashion! So far that is all I can say, three moreyears with one and 2 more on the way, hopefully things will be better or i will not set my expectations so high.

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted October 30, 2007
I am extremely pleased with this school. Why?? Because my son is very happy there. He looks forward to going to school. The teachers are unbelieveably the best! The brotherhood, sisterhood, the comrodity makes me want to become a teacher and represent North Providence High too! Not only do the teachers excel in their teachings to students. Their very positive attitudes and loving their job really shows and who wins through this..The students of course! To want to learn, to want to be there, having positive attitudes, and to love their school is what North Providence High is all about.

North Providence High School
1828 Mineral Spring Ave, North Providence, RI  02904
Last modified North Providence High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Providence High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top