Bad
Good

my daughter has iep and they have a great program to meet her needs and they work with me

i didnt really like this school im a freshmen this year n i left in the 3rd quarter. every1 tells people that it is a great school and everything but sadly its not. every student in there has a ton of drama no matter what. teachers are very easy to fool, u can get away with almost anything. every1 uses their phones and they never get caught. the lunches are good sometimes but they are always packed. n since the lunches are packed a lot of students just take a lunch n not pay for it. some teachers are good with teaching but others shouldnt even be teachers. alot o teachers will just sit with the kids n just talk 2 them the whole class. a ton of people just walk out of the school so they wont hav 2 go 2 class and no1 would ever no.

I am currently a junior and i must say, North Providence High has high expectations for all the students and sometimes its overwhelming but like me starting off in high school wasn't so great, I never wanted to go to school and I slacked off but when I came to North Providence High that all changed. I felt welcomed and wanted to learn more, they showed me that if I believe in myself I could do anything I put my mind to!!! That goes to show you that with the right attitude and right environment or community you can find the unexpected!!

when i was a freshman this school was way too big. i got lost almost every day for the whole first month and i got detention cuz i was confuzed! aside from that most of the tchrs r nice

So far not impressed after Freshman yr. Right off the bat , school pictures a total disaster, reports cards come weeks after the next quarter has started. Some teachers do not return calls in a timely fashion. If you need assistance do call the office! The left hand has no clue what the right is doing is my opinion. I can say thought the vice principal, Kristen McLaughlin. EXCELLENT. Guidance counselor, Mr. Bianco, very helpful and returns call in a timely fashion! So far that is all I can say, three moreyears with one and 2 more on the way, hopefully things will be better or i will not set my expectations so high.

I am extremely pleased with this school. Why?? Because my son is very happy there. He looks forward to going to school. The teachers are unbelieveably the best! The brotherhood, sisterhood, the comrodity makes me want to become a teacher and represent North Providence High too! Not only do the teachers excel in their teachings to students. Their very positive attitudes and loving their job really shows and who wins through this..The students of course! To want to learn, to want to be there, having positive attitudes, and to love their school is what North Providence High is all about.

This is a very good school. I am, however, concerned about the lack of attention given to music and arts. This school only has one music teacher that teaches the beginning band, wind ensemble, choir, chorus and jazz band. If there were more music teachers and better support from the school community, the music students will produce better music and the school music department may receive more attention and respect from the community.

i am currently a junior at NPHS, and i must say it is a good school. However, certain issues are not dealt with properly. most of the teachers are great, and if your a good kid you will make friends easily.

As a parent of a senior and freshman at NP High, I feel that they have and continue to be academically challenged every day. The senior project could be coordinated a little better, but overall, I believe most of the teachers work hard to give our children a better education. I don't think they could do any better at a private school. Mr. Goho has done a good job!

My child attends this school and I see it as one of the best schools in terms of what it has to offer. Although the school is dedicated mostly to sports, it does offer other activities. The teachers vary and it is likely your child will receive a balanced number of great and strict teacher. Aside this info, the school has a lack of upholding its rules, focusing more on things that do not need focus. If your child is well-rounded, they will do fine.

Last modified North Providence High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.