Posted March 21, 2013
My daughter transferred mid-year to Masters Regional Academy from a public school. She felt warm and welcomed not only by the teachers and faculty, but also by her peers. Although the mid-year transition was at times overwhelming for my daughter, the faculty at Masters set plans in motion to ensure that my daughter was successful in her subjects. Before long, my daughter would come home from school telling me how much she loved her day and how the teachers were so nice and encouraging. One day in particular, my daughter s math teacher spoke with her before class. He said anything is possible with God, so never to say you can't do something". Also, the school assigned a female student, who is a junior, as a mentor to my daughter. My daughter shares a strong bond with her mentor and feels as though she is yet another person to connect with and someone to look up to. My daughter has found a school that she loves. I am so honored that my daughter is a student at the Masters, which is a school of excellence and pride. I feel blessed that she is attending a school that promotes God, leadership, and encourages the children to learn while still making it fun and interesting.

Posted January 17, 2012
Before my child started attending Masters, I attended 3 open houses and prayed for 3 years about his going there, and God honored those prayers with the desire from my son to attend, the money to attend, and people to carpool with. My son is now in his 2nd year and he would not go back to his old school for anything! The teachers love the Lord and love the students as individuals. My son is quite smart and we were worried he would be bored at Masters, but he is not. Master s offers several very interesting electives each year and it s always hard for my son to choose because they are so good. Juniors and seniors are issued iPads and teachers incorporate use of them into their lessons. The only things I feel could be improved are: (1) the music program; and (2) communications, especially in regards to extra-curricular activities. As my child is in a carpool, it s very hard to pull the schedule together when you don t know from one day to the next whether there is practice / a meeting, etc. All in all, I would not send my child anywhere else. We both love Master s, know that it is making an eternal difference, and are so thankful for the wonderful faculty and staff!

Posted November 14, 2011
My child is extremely happy at Masters because the staff has a deep commitment to see the students succeed academically, while also supporting them as they grow in their faith as Christians. The principal offers excellent leadership through encouragement and personal example. The facility is top notch, and students are encouraged to take responsibility in respecting their school and maintaining a clean environment. School spirit is shown through mission work and sports programs. Many families extend themselves in a very helpful way, creating a strong community. I feel Masters is a great treasure and blessing for my family.

Posted November 03, 2011
The teachers and staff of Masters Regional Academy really care about their students academically and spiritually. This is the first year my girls attended Masters and they LOVE it. They feel confident and equal to their peers. There is no peer pressure. They absolutely dreaded going to their last school. As Catholic parents we are so pleased they love going to school. We are also very happy that Masters Academy opens their minds to the real sufferings of world and what is really important in life. Hopefully, the insight that Masters Academy provides will help my children stay humble and help others as our Lord's teachings. GOD BLESS!

Posted November 03, 2011
Masters Regional Academy is made up of teachers who really want your children to succeed. Principle Dube and Staff are wonderful! Masters provides the tools to their students to become compassionate, humble, strong leaders of the future. To become a strong leader you also need the Lord in your life, which Masters also provides. My girls LOVE to go to school! They feel they are an equal part of a team.

Posted May 10, 2010
I love this school, both of my children have attended and one graduated, they have faculty that really cares about the child both academically and spiritually, i would not choose any other school and i am thankful for mra and the awesome teachers!!

Masters Regional Academy 3

Posted November 20, 2009
I do not like the lack of discipline in the administration, but the classes are great, and the teachers are awesome. Long Live the Ryan!

Masters Regional Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted February 10, 2006
An excellent christian education that emphasizes development of leadership skills. Through quality teaching, guidance and values, the students are taught to understand what they believe and why. Having had two older children graduate from a public school, considered one of the better public high schools in the state, I can say with some authority that the education is superior at Masters. My child that is currently enrolled at Masters is much more confident in herself, in what she values as right and good. She is much more aware in what is happening in the world around her and what her responsibilities are to her community, and the country as a whole. She has a respect for adults and is able to think critically. I have the highest regard for the educational program at Masters. Good parental involvement. Could use more extracurricular activities, but this hasn't hampered her education at all.

Masters Regional Academy 3

Posted August 15, 2005

Masters Regional Academy
915 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI  02917
Last modified Masters Regional Academy is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Masters Regional Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top