Broad Rock Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2013
As a military family, we have certainly seen our share of school variety. From the very first phone call we made to Broad Rock Middle School, I have been pleased with their level of service in helping us meed the needs of our son. It's an unusual school in that it serves grade levels 5 and 6 only. While they're still working out the kinks of this unique program, they are very interested in hearing the input of students and parents. The staff is very friendly and professional. They are quick to respond to any types of questions concerning your student or any other issues. The PTO works hand-in-hand with teachers to provide needs that arise in the classroom. All around, this has been a great experience for my son both academically, socially and otherwise.

Broad Rock Middle School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
I think the 7th grade education at this school is terrible!

Posted November 29, 2008

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted May 02, 2008
this school is awesome! I love it more than summer vacation!

Posted August 11, 2005
- a former student
Broad Rock Middle School can only be described as a top-notch, beautiful, and new school. I graduated this past year (2005), and it deeply saddened me. The atmosphere is wonderful and comforting, the teachers are FABULOUS, as well as the principal, Mrs. Sullivan, and the academics are great, and gave me, and all of my peers the best oppurtunity to succeed. This school is, in my opinion, probably one of the best schools in the state, and if you're lookign for a school for your child to go to, that's public, I HIGHLY reccomend Broad Rock Middle School.

Broad Rock Middle School 3

Posted May 16, 2005

Broad Rock Middle School
351 Broad Rock Rd, Wakefield, RI  02879
Last modified Broad Rock Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broad Rock Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top