Posted June 19, 2013
Aldrich Junior High The teachers go far and beyond with their students. My son missed a lot of school this year, due to a serious illness. All the teachers (the lobster team) were exceptional. They kept in communication with me, advising what homework is due, what he needs to make up, compling packets for him to work from the hospital and kept me posted if his grade was falling. This is his last year I only wish I could take his teacher to Pilgrim! It's an old school but the teachers are wonderful.

Aldrich Junior High School 2

Posted August 12, 2012
After having given Warwick's Wyman Elementary a very positive rating, I'm sorry to report that this school disappoints. Having concluded one year at the school, our distinct impression is that the "honors" track is not sufficiently challenging. We'd characterize three out of seven academic instructors that we experienced as weak and/or lazy, one of whom perhaps being unfit to teach. Communication with some teachers was difficult, as e-mail messages went unanswered. Found French and math teachers particularly lacking. It pains me to conclude that this school is is a poor advertisement for public education in Warwick.

Aldrich Junior High School 1

Posted September 09, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009
Aldrich is an amazing school with great learning opportunities and great extracurricular activities. These activities include: Full Band Rehearsal which is manditory for every student who decides to play a musical instrument through Aldrich's music program, Jazz Band which is a great opportunity for excelling young musicians to learn new and different styles of music not limited to Jazz, Chorus Rehearsal which is similar to the Full Band Rehearsal, Select Chorus which is similar to Jazz Band, Math Club where students can learn more about the mechanics of mathematics and enjoy a comfortable environment for getting extra help and going above and beyond, Student Council where students work together to help teachers plan events for the school and come up with other helpful ideas for following years, and many other great activities. Teachers stay after to help students all the time atleast one day each week. A very good school overall.

Posted July 03, 2008

Posted October 23, 2006
- a former student

Aldrich Junior High School 1

Posted September 12, 2006
- a former student
i went to this school for a year in the 7th grade and im class of 2009. when i went there i thought it was on of the best schools i have been to. i now live in las vegas nevada and i just realize how poor everything was. out here there are way more extracurricular activities and you get alot more help. they need new schools... more money... and they need new things. here in middle school it is required that all students in 6th grade to take computers, and in 7th to take spanish.... because i never got to take that i have to use my electives in high school to take them or else i don't graduate. i am very greatful that i go to school in las vegas now because things have gotten easyer for me... i have disabilitys and i get the help i need. need good education? come here!

Posted May 16, 2006
My son is in 7th at Aldrich and I am very happy with the school. I am on a first name basis with 2 of his teachers who let me know whenever he misses assignments and they bend over backwards to help him succeed.

Aldrich Junior High School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
This school is not what it use to be, students are passed even in they did not earn their grade. Also there is very poor communication between parents and teachers. My child has not handed in their report card signed by me all year and there have been no attempts to contact me AT ALL. When I contacted the school about this it is the responsibility of the teachers and guidence counceler to contact an adult when a deficenciy or report card stub is not turned in. I tried to pull these stunts at this school when I went there and received detension. It appears since the teachers are not under contract but still working, they don't care about edjucating or helping the parent that wants to help their child get what they deserve from our tax dollars. Students will love it here, do as you wish and pass.

Posted May 17, 2004
Aldrich is a good school.Most teachers there really care.I am a student and Ms.Scavllo,Ms.Appolnio,Mr.Politelli,and Mr.Buchanan are the best teachers ! I couldnt ask for a better team this year they really care and make learning fun !

Aldrich Junior High School
789 Post Rd, Warwick, RI  02888
Last modified Aldrich Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aldrich Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top