Posted May 01, 2008
First class school! My daughter has attended for 3 years and has learned so much here. Most importantly she has received a love of learning. You can't beat the small class sizes and the teachers are more than helpful when parents have questions-more importantly they listen and follow through. It's not easy in this day and time to be able to afford tuition but St. Francis is worth every dime. The kids who come here are so respectful and courteous, almost like a step back in time! You get a real sense of community when you see the interaction of the staff, parents and kids. I highly recommend this school!

St. Francis of Assisi School 1

Posted April 16, 2008
I attened St. Francis. I didnt like it very much at all. My teachers didnt take me seriously, as i struggled with my academics. We were given tests before being ready and it was clear that i as a student was not cared about. I made many friends and all agree with me that the teachers could be more involved with their students and help out more often.

Posted February 01, 2008
Small numbers, big results, committed to community. Dedicated teachers. Wonderful, devoted parents! The principal maintains an open door policy and accepts suggestions. School encourages social activities. Very family oriented, not just the student. It is nice for faculty to be able to express friendship and concern for everyone in your family! I highly recommend this school for all grades!

Posted December 31, 2006
Teachers are always going above and beyond. The school works with parents/children on all matters as much as possible. I have seen kids grow so spirituality, mentally, and physically that I am very impressed

St. Francis of Assisi School
610 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI  02886
Last modified St. Francis of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Francis of Assisi School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top