Eleanor Briggs School 5

Posted January 31, 2014
I absolutely.think.that my son has been improving a lot since he came here.Jeff and the crew are great! The secretary is a sweetheart! Its a wonderful school

Eleanor Briggs School 5

Posted May 18, 2006
My son has been enrolled there for almost 2 monts now, and what an improvement. He is active, engaged, and liking school again. The program at Briggs has made him more confident and a better student. If this is possible after only 1 1/2 months, I can't wait for the results after a full academic year.

Eleanor Briggs School 4

Posted May 10, 2005
- a former student
I used to be a student at this school and I'd like to say its an excellent school, the staff is the best of any school ive eve been to and they helped me graduate when i was feeling down about school. They are very encouraging and supportive of the students and the academic part is more of a challenge than any school ive seen, although any help is readily avalible. Sports and art programs are limited severely but there is an art class and a physical education class.

Eleanor Briggs School