Christ the Redeemer Academy 1

Posted November 27, 2011
Just for you information: This school is now closed. I believe it was due to low enrollment. One star rating is just to draw your attention to this post, not a reflection of the school.

Posted February 27, 2009
This school has everything I have been looking for in a school. My children went to public school prior to this and we find CRA to be such a welcoming place. The teachers really care and go out of their way to help you and your child. They are very understanding and involved in my children's education and personal growth. I so look forward to my chidlren graduating from here and seeing the people they become. I highly recommend CRA to others!!!!

Christ the Redeemer Academy 2

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted January 22, 2009
My children are receiving the best education in the area. The teachers and faculty truly care about each and every child. The teachers practice what they preach. It comes natural to them. My children have confidence and pride in their school work.

Posted October 01, 2008
I am thoroughly pleased with the education and care my son receives. They receive specialized catholic education in a family atmosphere.

Posted March 17, 2008
This school offers a family atmosphere where students are supported by a caring faculty and staff to succeed academically and socially as well as spiritually. Graduates go on to excel in a variety of public and private high schools.

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted August 22, 2007
If you are looking for a great curriculum and wonderful Christian values, this is the school for you!

Christ the Redeemer Academy
17 Saint John St, West Warwick, RI  02893
Last modified Christ the Redeemer Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ the Redeemer Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top