Bad
Good

T. L. Hanna High School 4

Posted May 16, 2011
I have three children that attended and graduated from this school. In addition, I taught here in the same school district. My advice depends on the type of student your child is. If your child is above average and college bound...by all means...this is the better school in Anderson. Conversely, if your child is a struggling student...MOVE...It has been my experience that this school does nothing to help these students achieve. They only care about the Who's Who students and the affluent.

Posted April 14, 2010
I enjoy coming to TLH but there are some things that can be improved on.

Posted December 30, 2008
im a student here at hanna and i've loved it here for the past 4 years. RADIO yourr the besttttttt. :) this scholl is great! i highly recomendd.

Posted August 23, 2005
The guidance counselors at this school are the best! They work very hard to see that each child has the information they need to succeed.

Posted July 16, 2005
I highly recommend Hanna High School as a school where students can choose to get involved in a variety of activities, and where they will receive a great education.I am a former Hanna teacher who has had teaching experience at 5 other high schools. My children attended the public schools in the area and we were very satisfied with their overall education.

Posted October 25, 2004
I'm not a parent, but an ex-student of Hanna, and I loved it. It had great opportunities available to those interested in them, but you could do as much or as little as you wanted; educationally and extra-curricularly. Like any other opportunity, it has to be taken advantage of. I was busy seven days a week, but had close friends who only went to class (most of the time). I had wonderful relationships with certain teachers and administrators, while some friends were constantly in ISS (In School Suspension). My point is that Hanna is a fantastic school, but if the student chooses not to take advantage of its opportunities, Hanna will seem like any other.

Posted October 11, 2004
Just saw the picture RADIO and I have a downsyndrome 46yr old son that was a waterboy, manager and asst. coach at Picayune High School, Picayune MS under Coach Ezell Lee now a state senator of MS and his son Dodd Lee for 30yrs. He died this past 8/20/04 and the team honored him in the papers, state and local and the team were pallbearers. He loved people and they loved him. Picayune #1 and Coach Dodd Lee#1 he would tell everyone. Thank GOD for schools like Hanna and Coaches like Harold Jones and the Lee's. Sincerely, Billie Blades, MOM and guardian

T. L. Hanna High School 2

Posted June 13, 2004
After sending my child to T.L. Hanna, I was appalled at the way things were at this school. I was told that this was the best school in the South, but I failed to see it. There was a lack of administrative leadership and support. I expect more from a school with such rave reviews.

T. L. Hanna High School 3

Posted May 11, 2004
I have heard some reports about misbehaving students that are in my eyes out of control,If you have a child an or relative that is currently enrolled at TL Hanna High School, I highly recomend them to consiter to moving to another school such as Pickens High in Pickens. I hope you will proceed more with the advice given above. Sincerely, Concerned Parent!

Posted February 10, 2004
I'm a parent, but not of a student here. My family and I just watched 'Radio' and were in tears of joy at the outcome. What a great school you have. Hats off to you.

2600 Hwy 81 North, Anderson, SC  29621
Last modified T. L. Hanna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.