Brunson, SC

1 review of this school

Brunson Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2006
- a former student
I myself was a student at Brunson Elementary, and now that I have children of my own I know where I would want them to go. Yes, this is a small town, but the school has its advantages. The small atmoshpere where everbody know everybody is good in situation such as this. The teachers know all of the children by name and maybe even went to school with their parents. It's easy to run into each other in the supermarkets. I would recommend this school to any parent. The test scores show how hard the stundents work at this school.

Brunson Elementary School
34 College St, Brunson, SC  29911
Last modified Brunson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brunson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top