Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

My child is ridiculed and bullied. Nothing is done.

This is a solid white school. My child is black and they don't want him there. They tried saying we weren't zoned for stiles but we are. Black kids are treated like trash there. They want you to leave. They have no clude how to help students.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

unless you are black white is what they want to attend there

We have two children, one has been in the school for 4 years and the other 2. Teachers are great and Mrs. Dorsey has always been available and open to any suggestions or other concerns we have had. The PTA cares and promotes what the parents and teachers want.

My daughter is in her 6th year at Stiles Point and has had an amazing experience there both socially and academically! She has been in the gifted and talented program since 3rd grade and just started the strings program this year which she loves. The teachers have ALL been the best of the best and the principal Mr. Ard is hands down the best in his field!

Amount of homework: Agree

Young kids get too much homework, in my opinion, but I think that's a nationwide problem.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I'm pleased with the anti-bullying and anti-clique measures the school takes. I don't hear much about hurt feelings or gossip. The teachers seem to have a good handle on social dynamics.

My daughter has been at Stiles Point for 4 years, and every year I have been so pleased with her experience. The teachers and staff are amazing, and it seems to just keep getting better and better! I picked Stiles Point before we picked our house (we moved to Charleston 5 years ago), and the school has exceeded my expectations.

Stiles Point is a wonderful neighborhood school where the children are safe, well cared for, nurtured, and taught using creative, hands-on methods by the teachers. The school has a warm and welcoming feeling and everyone from the office staff, teachers, day porter, and principal are very friendly. I am impressed by the student work displayed in the halls and the fact that all students always appear to be actively engaged in the classrooms. Stiles Point reminds me of the elementary school I attended as a child. Wonderful school!

The teachers, parents and principal go above and beyond to ensure our children recieve the best education. Thank you!

Last modified Stiles Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.