Clover, SC

Posted February 11, 2014
I have nothing but great wonderful things to say about Clover Middle school, my son is in High School now 9th grade in a different state and he is way ahead of 10th graders, he has all honors and some classes he is the only fresman and straight A's with hardly no work just because he have already seen everything in Clover Middle school, he wishes and I do as well he would have gone to Clover High. Staff from is wonderful as well.

Clover Middle School 4

Posted April 19, 2010
I have a son at clover middle I have had nothing but great things to say about there teachers. Its been hard to let my son start learning and striving on his own,but the way clover continues to keep parents informed is great! I can see his good and bad without having to stress my son on his schoolwork

Clover Middle School 3

Posted April 14, 2010
We have a terrible principal who is not interested in the preforming arts but however is interested in the sporting events. We (as students) no longer have a way to express ourselves inside the school and no teacher or other staff member seems to care. The academics are great, maybe that's just because we have principal who wont let us perform more than two performances a year inside the school.

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted February 23, 2004

Clover Middle School
300 Clinton Ave, Clover, SC  29710
Last modified Clover Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clover Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top