Clover, SC
Students enrolled: 1,150

Posted January 23, 2014
We have been at Crowder's Creek for two years and love it! The teachers are so kind, caring, and positive. The new principal is awesome, so glad to have her at our school. She is always walking around and getting to know students and teachers. I don't think I've visited the school once this year and not noticed her out and interacting with students and staff. My son is very shy, before coming to Crowder's Creek I heard "I don't want to go to school" every Monday, I haven't heard that once this year. At our last school, I was able to go on every field trip and help at every party, because only one or two other parents ever volunteered. For the last two years at Crowder's Creek there is always a drawing to determine who will go on field trips because so many parents want to help. When my sons teacher asks for items to be sent in from home, we all rush to respond to the email as quickly as possible before all the things needed are already provided by other parents. What a great situation to be in. I Love it!

Crowders Creek Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2013
Terrible. My child has attended this school for the past 3 years. Last year we had a lot of problems with her teacher as well as the principal & office staff. I was hoping things would change with the new administration but they have the same issues as well as some new ones. Although I really like my daughters teacher, the problems with bullying have been on going & are getting out of hand. My 6y.o. was sent to the nurse twice with injuries, from the same bully that has been harassing her & her classmates, nothing has been done and I was not contacted in any way or given any info of how they occurred. A quick email or phone call would have been nice. This year it seems they are having a very hard time getting a handle on the morning car line. If I get to school at 7:25(which is super early any way) my child should not have to run to class in order to get there before the 7:40 late bell. A better more efficient system needs to be put in place.

Crowders Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2013
Too large; however, a new elementary school is being built. Many of the teachers are great, & Asst. Principal was very helpful to us this year, but he's leaving. Lots of changes are taking place in ALL S.C. due to Common Core. Parents really need to pay attention. It amounts to nationalized education controlled by trade organizations in D.C. Despite all the fluff, marketing, & indoctrination of staff, CCSS will make children common, remove any local/state control over policy, implement very intrusive data-mining (P-20) all for untested, unproven, and unconstitutionally implemented standards funded by special interests and tax payers who have ZERO representation. My kids are not guinea pigs, or a commodity to be bought & sold by "stakeholders" who will make billions while states spiral further into debt. We will be look for a private school if CCSS are not halted. More than 9 states have introduced legislation or have adopted measures to rid themselves of standards "voluntarily" adopted to get federal RTTT money or NCLB waivers. Imagine a 1000+ student body with standards designed to make all students "common" drones with fuzzy, progressive content! Don't buy the "rigor"

Crowders Creek Elementary School 2

Posted May 19, 2013
Parents BEWARE... This school looks good on paper & rates well academically. However in the 2 short years my daughter has attended this school I have experienced as well as witnessed a number of incidents involving bullying (one of which was racially charged). I have contacted the teacher, principal & even the Superintendent on various occasions throughout the year & they have been NO help! My daughter & I have had a HORRIBLE experience at crowders creek elementary. I guess you have to be an upper middle class all white family to be treated properly by this school. I wish I could afford to send my daughter to private school but unfortunately she will probably have to return to crowders creek again next year. I would not recommend this school or her teacher to anyone.

Posted February 28, 2010
I am proud to say that I am a teacher at Crowders Creek. My fellow teachers, administration, parents, and support staff work together daily to make sure we are doing everything we can to provide the best education for our children. We are proud of our achievement and it shows. When we have a tough day or a difficult week, we remind ourselves of why we work so hard. We are here for children.

Crowders Creek Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Because they are a public school that goes out of its way for the students and faculty.

Posted May 18, 2009
We have been extremely happy over the past 2 years at Crowders Creek Elementary. Our son began Kindergarten at CCE, and we look forward to his continuing through 5th grade. The teaching staff is fabulous and very accessible. The administration team is beyond wonderful, and are always willing to sit down and discuss concerns with parents in a positive manner. There is an active PTA which supports programs throughout the year with the best interests of the kids in mind. We deliberately moved to find a better school system for our son to begin his education in, and we couldn't have found a more perfect fit.

Crowders Creek Elementary School 3

Posted December 17, 2007
Everything is taught at such a fast pace. It has been a very difficult transition for our child.

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted October 02, 2007
My granddaughter has a new outlook on school since beginning at Crowders Creek Middle School Gifted program. She is happy to go to school. She is challenged. She feels that it is a blessing to have the teachers who truly care about her capabilities and her weaknesses and help her when she cannot understand something. They are always as close as an e-mail away for my questions and concerns. She attended the elementary school also and I was always welcomed with any concerns I may have had from any of her teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone who has a student in this age group.

Crowders Creek Elementary School
5515 Charlotte Hwy, Clover, SC  29710
Last modified Crowders Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crowders Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top