Irmo Middle School 1

Posted September 06, 2014
1/2 star! Bullying, harassment, TOTAL disrespect for teachers and administration, VERY poorly trained Guidance staff, POOR learning environment !!

Posted October 07, 2013
Irmo Middle is AWESOME !!! They have really good programs, helpful teachers and staff, and friendly classmates. The curriculum is relly great, as well. This year, they have turned in to a Magnet School, which benefits for the students, as well as the staff. The only thing really upsetting is some of the ghetto people there, who are very rude, and bothering my leaning environment. Other than that, I LOVE this school !!

Posted February 02, 2009
I think the teachers my grandson has this year are great. I wish that not only the teachers but the total staff of Irmo Middle School could be his educators for the rest of his public shool years.

Posted November 18, 2008
This is a wonderful school. The staff is always there to help. I am very pleased with the teachers and the admin that is here.

Irmo Middle School 1

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted September 20, 2005
- a former student
I think that this is a highly educated school. I love how they do the tutoring durning school so that everybody will go, their IB program is great. Their get afterschool programs are very open to anyone who would like to join and their sports teams have very talented athletes. The thing I love the most is the parent involvement. I mean their are so many parents their everyday either observing or helping out, really without the parent involvement I don't think Irmo Middle would be that good.

Irmo Middle School 3

Posted September 17, 2005

Irmo Middle School
6051 Wescott Rd, Columbia, SC  29212
Last modified Irmo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irmo Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top