L. B. Nelson Elementary School 5

Posted March 03, 2005
My son attended LBN for a portion of his Kindergarden year and we truly loved this school, the admin, etc. Ms. Moses was excellent with my son and kept him advanced and provided him with advanced materials as he was above the grade level. Ms Moses rocks! We miss her and LBN! If you have a choice over your elem. school - I recommend LBN!

L. B. Nelson Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
My second child now attends LBN even though we moved and are zoned for another elementary school. The parent/teacher relationships at LBN make having a child there much easier. The school has been able to utilize parent talent to paint almost all the hallways as murals so that even walking down the hall is fun for the kids. The school has an internal mail system and they encourage the kids to write letters to friends and teachers to send through the mail at school. This encourages writing and teaches them how to properly address envelopes. The school continues to improve and grow... how I'm going to miss it when my daughter goes to middle school next year.

L. B. Nelson Elementary School
225 North Brickyard Rd, Columbia, SC  29223
Last modified L. B. Nelson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L. B. Nelson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top