Bad
Good

I am so glad my this is my child last year at thisa school the teachers are the worst they dont care about the kids all they care about is how they look and who is calling them on there cell phones they are only allowed to play on the tennis courts they cant run and paly like any other kids at an other school this scholl is the worst like i said i am so glad i dont have to go back to this school

Our son is in the 5th Grade this year and just start back in September after we moved from South Florida. We were afraid with the transition since he was in a private school there and then would be switched to a public school system here. We must say that his grades have improved tremedously even going through the transition stage, this last report card he made the ' A ' Honor Roll at this school. We feel that the teachers here really excel in their qualifications and our son is proof of that. And we don't have to ask him to do his homework infact he does it with pleasure, and loves his teachers which is important in a child's learning. Based on that we would recommend this school to future parents moving to this area. God Bless

I am so glad my child only had to attend this school for 1yr...his 6th grade yr. We moved from CA, upon arrival I soon learned they were teaching things he learned in 4th & 5th, they are only allowed to play on the tennis courts & when I called as to why...I was told nobody knows thats the rule. The teacher doesn't return my calls & they don't believe in giving homework.

My daughter was in Greenville County Schools until this year. She is in the 5th grade now. I was sooooo disappointed in the school where she was and now in only a few weeks I have seen a change in her like you would not believe! This school is great! I don't have to ask her to get her homework done anymore! She loves this school and gets her homework done ASAP and getting ready for school used to be a challenge, but not now! She is ready to go! I have yet to hear her complain about not wanting to go to school! When my child is happy going to school, I know the school is doing something right!

Last modified Beech Springs Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.