No rating

Fountain Inn Christian School

Private | PK-12 | 130 students

Living in Fountain Inn

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $95,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $600.

Posted August 28, 2014

I can confidently say that who ever is writing these bogus reviews on how good the school is, is probably sleeping with the principal. This shouldn't even be listed as a school. The education isn't real, the owner of the school is in it only for the money, what little he makes. Go ahead, send your kid there if you want them to be babysat by uncertified and pathetic teachers.

Posted October 11, 2013

Christian? This is not based on true Christian principles. It is a "click" that you must be apart of or your basically talked about and stabbed in the back. You are paying the tuition and K4&5 are only getting maybe 2 hours of curriculum. The "books" my child brought home from school at the end of year weren't even finished. They sleep or quite time for 2 full hours. Classes shouldn't be combined with a Beka curriculum either. No extras at all! Art,PE,Music etc The "new" school is unsafe and heard of possible mold in some portables.

Posted October 6, 2013

My child attended FICS for several years and is currently on the dean's list at college. At no time did we hear of athletes being given grades but on the contrary some were dismissed from school. We loved the experience we had at FICS and would recommend to all. May God continue to bless the ministry of FICS.

Posted October 3, 2013

DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. I am a former student and while I was there, I loved it. I was an athelete, so they bent the rules so that we would always be eligible to play. But now that I am out and I am going to college, I am totally unprepared. Don't go here. seriously.

Posted September 18, 2013

Fountain Inn Christian School is a great school with qualified, caring teachers. Not only does each of them have their degree in education but they have the highest degree you can achieve, and that is their calling from God into the ministry. Thank you FICS for the care and time you put in so that my child can have the best education possible.

Posted September 11, 2013

FICS is accredited with certified teachers and growing despite inaccurate info. and the school currently has a number of college students on the dean's list at several local colleges and I am thrilled as a parent to be part of FICS.

Posted September 10, 2013

FICS has a record enrollment this year and a 90% return rate. The facts speak for themselves and FICS must be the place for nine out of ten happy families, which is impressive.

Posted September 10, 2013

I just want to say that Fountain Inn Christian School is an answer to my prayers. The teachers are caring, understanding, and have a compassion for teaching. When a child gets discourage, they encourage them until they are able to complete the task. They are there to make sure your child reaches their full potential. Thank you for caring and for being there for the kids.

Posted September 10, 2013

I love and appreciate FICS and I am very thankful that my kids attend the school and can say nothing but positive things about the administration and faculty.

Posted August 21, 2013

This school should not have the word "christian" in it. The school is very unorganized & teachers do not genuinely have a passion for teaching. Its more drama than you could ever imagine. The "new" School does not look suitable for children to be in.

Posted August 9, 2013

FICS has been awesome for my family. I have observed the administration and faculty and no that they are fair and honest. I also have noticed each year that a very high percentage of the school is returning each year because they are pleased with the school. I will continue to be one of that high percentage and will continue to promote this school.

Posted August 8, 2013

Sports definitely rule at FICS. It s all about adding to the list of Championships. Athletes are given grades to keep them eligible and allowed to disrupt classes. Children do get kicked out, but it has to be a severe problem. Can t say that Christian values are nonexistent, but they are definitely set aside for the sake of winning. As far as the education received, my child was not prepared for college despite having made excellent grades. I could not with a clear conscience recommend this school.

Posted June 26, 2013

I am a former student, and have since attended college. I was COMPLETELY unprepared for my classes in college. Ft. Inn has no 'real' college preparation in its curicullum!! I had to figure out how college worked and the material in the classes by myself!! This school was a joke! The classes consist of off subject talking, joking, and sitting there doing nothing. Sure I made good grades, but thats because we did nothing! Seriously reconsider attending this school. They say they are based on Christian values, but the only 'Christian' is in the name. All anyone at the school cares about are sports. If you don't play a sport then the teachers want nothing to do with you. The boys basketball, football, and baseball players even get grades curves, so they can still play sports even though they should be failing! I seriously regret ever attending this JOKE of a 'school'!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Posted June 13, 2013

unorganized!!! Poorly organized school from what I've seen the last 2 years. "new" school looks like a joke. old nasty portables. Tried to organized a PTA and got knocked down flat. Not a Christian environment or teaching the "real" principles of being a Christain.

Posted June 7, 2013

This school in no way should have the word Christian in it. The K4-6th may get some Christian instruction but the Bible class for the middle-highschoolers is totally lacking. There teachers do not give any type of guidence to these kids. Our child definately was not prepared for college after attending this school; It is a joke and should not even be allowed to be called a school. If you are thinking about sending your child here PLEASE think twice before you do. Sports trumps God at this school and if sports are more important than God or academics then you will love this place. But you can find that in any public school and at least possibly get a sports scholorship from there, but you cannot even get a sports scholorship from this little school. A huge waste of money!!!! The curriculum they have is good but they do not really use it. There is a lot of goofing off and behavior problems in the classrooms and the teachers are not held accountable for not teaching. I would rate this school with no stars if possible. It is a total disgrace.

Posted December 28, 2009

This school is one of the best small christian schools around. It is very affordable with qualified teachers who care about their students. The academics are solid and the extra-curricular is outstanding.

Posted July 11, 2009

I felt like I was wasting my moeny. My son and daughter learned abslutly nothing. Some of the stories that they told me shocked me that the teachers would let this happen or not know about. Its like a small public school and I pay all this money to keep my kids out of pub. school. If you're considering this school just throw you're kids in pub. school its the same thing with just more kids and free. I feel there is harly any 'Chirstian' baised learning in this school. The building is also gross I dont know how they pass a health code this building is falling apart. This school is a disgrace to be called a 'Chistian' school.

Posted November 7, 2007

This school has done agreat job preparing my grandaughter for college when she started her senior year she had no plans of attending a four year college but ft.Inn's caring and knowledgable staff encouraged and had her beleive that she could do it and now she is about to finish her fisrt semester at north greenville university. I thank the lord for this school and staff and would highly recommend this school for any parent wanting a quality education with a godly atmosphere.

Posted July 15, 2007

Great small size class rooms. Needs more extra curricular activities for elementary kids.

Posted May 31, 2007

My child attended 7th grade at this school. She did better here than she has ever done in the public school system. The curriculum and teachers are outstanding and very concerned about their students.

Asian 0% N/A

Associations
  • AACS
Fax number
  • (864) 862-7885

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

315 N Main St Box 5