Garden City, SC

Posted October 17, 2013
This school has been great for my daughter. She has learned so much so far. The teachers have been wonderful.

Posted October 17, 2013
I could not ask for a better school to have my son attend! The one on one attention given to each child is amazing...and not just from teachers, but from the principal and support staff as well. The PTO is amazing and go above and beyond to try and include family activities and not just catalog fundraisers. Teachers respond to problems and concerns immediately. My son is about to leave Seaside to attend middle school and he asks everyday if he can please stay for another year because he will miss it so much. I have to admit, I feel the same way. We may have to be removed kicking and screaming!

Posted October 17, 2013
When we moved to the Myrtle Beach area we visited six different schools trying to decide which school would best suit our families needs. After meeting with the principal we knew that we wanted to be part of the Seaside Family. Our children have had great experiences with the staff at the school and feel very safe every day. The staff and teachers are very compassionate and caring and make each individual student feel special every day.

Posted July 03, 2012
Seaside Elementary is a school that enbraces the children. When you drop your children off in the morning, you know they will be well loved during the day. Each child is expected to work to their highest potential. Students write goals and reflect on their work and effort weekly.

Posted April 13, 2012
Thank goodness that there is a school that has such involved and concerned teachers. Children are treated fairly, and as 'individuals'. The 'Specials' teachers are phenomenal, going above and beyond teaching the children the importance of Art, Music, Technology, and Physical Education. That is what makes a well-rounded kids, knowing how to make an importance of all that we can teach in those areas, as well as their excellence in academics. Bravo!

Posted April 27, 2011
I THINK THAT SEASIDE IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER. SEASIDE ELEM HAS THE BEST TEACHERS AND THE MOST AMAZING PRINCIPAL EVER. MRS SEALANDER IS MORE ACTIVE AND INVOLVED WITH HER STUDENTS THAN ANY PRINCIPAL I HAVE EVER MET. MRS SEALANDER IS A BLESSING AND I AM VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE HER TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS. MRS SEALANDER IS AWESOME AND MY KIDS AND I LOVE HER SO SO VERY MUCH. THANK U MRS SEALANDER FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

Seaside Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
My grand daughter attends and it is a great school. Friendly staff, helpful teachers, very clean and cheerful.

Seaside Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My grand daughter attends Seaside and we love how each child is considered to be special. Already in kindergarten, the children could express themselves well in writing. Mistakes, yes...but they seem to love to learn.

Posted August 20, 2009
My Son had a great year in Kindergarten and is looking forward to first grade.

Posted January 24, 2008

Seaside Elementary School
1605 Woodland Dr, Garden City, SC  29576
Last modified Seaside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seaside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top