Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great school with wonderful and caring teachers!

I would like to thank Ms. Sutcliffe and Ms. Leonard and let them know how much our family loves them both. They are awesome teachers and do so much for all the kindergartners they teach. My children Kelly and Owen have both had the privilege of being taught my both of these awesome women; they will always remember how you guys made learning so much fun for them in kindergarten. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Sincerely, Jeanie Morrison

This school has been great for my daughter. She has learned so much so far. The teachers have been wonderful.

I could not ask for a better school to have my son attend! The one on one attention given to each child is amazing...and not just from teachers, but from the principal and support staff as well. The PTO is amazing and go above and beyond to try and include family activities and not just catalog fundraisers. Teachers respond to problems and concerns immediately. My son is about to leave Seaside to attend middle school and he asks everyday if he can please stay for another year because he will miss it so much. I have to admit, I feel the same way. We may have to be removed kicking and screaming!

When we moved to the Myrtle Beach area we visited six different schools trying to decide which school would best suit our families needs. After meeting with the principal we knew that we wanted to be part of the Seaside Family. Our children have had great experiences with the staff at the school and feel very safe every day. The staff and teachers are very compassionate and caring and make each individual student feel special every day.

Seaside Elementary is a school that enbraces the children. When you drop your children off in the morning, you know they will be well loved during the day. Each child is expected to work to their highest potential. Students write goals and reflect on their work and effort weekly.

Thank goodness that there is a school that has such involved and concerned teachers. Children are treated fairly, and as 'individuals'. The 'Specials' teachers are phenomenal, going above and beyond teaching the children the importance of Art, Music, Technology, and Physical Education. That is what makes a well-rounded kids, knowing how to make an importance of all that we can teach in those areas, as well as their excellence in academics. Bravo!

I THINK THAT SEASIDE IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER. SEASIDE ELEM HAS THE BEST TEACHERS AND THE MOST AMAZING PRINCIPAL EVER. MRS SEALANDER IS MORE ACTIVE AND INVOLVED WITH HER STUDENTS THAN ANY PRINCIPAL I HAVE EVER MET. MRS SEALANDER IS A BLESSING AND I AM VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE HER TAKING CARE OF MY KIDS. MRS SEALANDER IS AWESOME AND MY KIDS AND I LOVE HER SO SO VERY MUCH. THANK U MRS SEALANDER FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO.

My grand daughter attends and it is a great school. Friendly staff, helpful teachers, very clean and cheerful.

My grand daughter attends Seaside and we love how each child is considered to be special. Already in kindergarten, the children could express themselves well in writing. Mistakes, yes...but they seem to love to learn.

Last modified Seaside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.