Gaston, SC

Posted February 24, 2014
My 11 year old daughter goes to Frances Mack Primary School. She is in 6th grade and they are teaching Buddism, Hinduism, and Islam in Social Studies. What does this say for our school system when they took Christianity out of the schools!!

Frances F. Mack Intermediate School 5

Posted February 03, 2011
I am pleased with the school. I believe the school system is only a guide to the education process. It is my responsibility & my obligation to my children to help them learn and grow into adults. The teachers have their own children to raise.

Posted November 15, 2010
I have 2 Grandchildren at this new "primary" school and three younger students headed there in a few years and I wish I could home school them instead of them being taught by the teachers of this school, One of my grandsons has already been suspended three times in the 60 days school has been opened this year not because he is a bad child it is because "he won't do his work" what is the teacher there for if she can't make a 10 yr old do his class assignment, we have no problem with him doing what we tell him at home, he is a smart child, maybe the teacher needs to be suspended. If you have children beware of this school... They would rather kick a child to the curb than teach them..

Posted September 03, 2009
F Poor administration, although some of the teachers are extremely pleasant and nice, but pleasant and nice does not educate my children. The several problems I have had over the years have not be taken care of to my satisfaction.

Posted August 22, 2009
I am a teacher at this school. This is my 3rd year here and it is a great school. I came from Greenville County where the standards are high. Frances Mack is a Title ! school that meets the needs of the children. Hands Down.

Posted July 15, 2009
I think that this school does not meet parents needs adequately. I also believe that this school focuses more on poverty stricken children while the other children that are doing well fall behind. Furthermore if I had a choice my children would not go to this school or any school in district 4 for that matter.

Posted May 07, 2009

Frances F. Mack Intermediate School 5

Posted February 02, 2009
really good school an friendly teachers

Posted May 30, 2008
I have A son that just finished kindergaretin, and I love the school. The teachers are great, as well as the staff.

Frances F. Mack Intermediate School 4

Posted May 09, 2007
I currently have 3 children enrolled at mack. They have attended for 3 years and we love mack. They care about our students and my children have grown dramatically. We came here from ny and are so blessed to have found this school. I have 1 child in the special education program and he has blossomed under their care.

Frances F. Mack Intermediate School
161 Gaston St, Gaston, SC  29053
Last modified Frances F. Mack Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frances F. Mack Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top