Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

It's not honest or fair to the students if you pass them when they don't deserve it.

Amount of homework: no rating

I wouldn't know cause the teacher can't reply to a single email about my child's home work in a timely manner.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

My child was attacked while on school grounds, and the two girls who did it weren't punished.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

My daughter goes here. She just finished 5th grade, and will be moving into 6th, which is fine but the teacher would never contact me back in a proper manner over what would happen in class. She also always waited last minute before report cards came out saying that she had late work/never turned it in. My daughter isn't slow, but does need more hands on when it comes to class work, and she would never do that. I would also like to point out that she would tell my daughter to "shut up" when needing help with her work.(this is extremely off putting for a child who is nervous to ask for help.) I'm having to fight tooth and nail on her having a new teacher for 6th grade. But the cherry on top would be in the middle of the school year two girls thought it would be hilarious to jump my child in class while there was a sub; they kicked and hit her for minutes before the sub even noticed what was going on. Oh and they wanted to leave the two girls in the same class instead of moving them to a different one.(They also only got a slap on the wrist instead of being suspend) Its a piss poor school. If I could pull her out I would as soon as possible.

My 11 year old daughter goes to Frances Mack Primary School. She is in 6th grade and they are teaching Buddism, Hinduism, and Islam in Social Studies. What does this say for our school system when they took Christianity out of the schools!!

I am pleased with the school. I believe the school system is only a guide to the education process. It is my responsibility & my obligation to my children to help them learn and grow into adults. The teachers have their own children to raise.

I have 2 Grandchildren at this new "primary" school and three younger students headed there in a few years and I wish I could home school them instead of them being taught by the teachers of this school, One of my grandsons has already been suspended three times in the 60 days school has been opened this year not because he is a bad child it is because "he won't do his work" what is the teacher there for if she can't make a 10 yr old do his class assignment, we have no problem with him doing what we tell him at home, he is a smart child, maybe the teacher needs to be suspended. If you have children beware of this school... They would rather kick a child to the curb than teach them..

F Poor administration, although some of the teachers are extremely pleasant and nice, but pleasant and nice does not educate my children. The several problems I have had over the years have not be taken care of to my satisfaction.

I am a teacher at this school. This is my 3rd year here and it is a great school. I came from Greenville County where the standards are high. Frances Mack is a Title ! school that meets the needs of the children. Hands Down.

I think that this school does not meet parents needs adequately. I also believe that this school focuses more on poverty stricken children while the other children that are doing well fall behind. Furthermore if I had a choice my children would not go to this school or any school in district 4 for that matter.

Last modified Frances F. Mack Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.