Goose Creek Primary School 2

Posted August 26, 2013
My grandson goes to your school for 3 years now. I think there should be a better way of communication. Sometimes the teacher fills out his communication book and sometimes she doesn't even tell us how or what they did to improve or not. This is the only issue I have with the school. With the bus system I do not know why they have an assistant on the bus for the small ones. She doesn't help them up or down on the bus when they need it. Ya'll can have the bus driver strap them in or the parents. No sense in paying someone who doesn't help the driver. That is my opinion. Other than that I do not have anything negative about the teaching

Posted February 21, 2012
Excellent school. Great teachers, I love the school.They work well with the children. I and my Family have great experiences!!!

Posted July 22, 2011
I have a foster child in this school and they have worked with me to discover her strengths and weaknesses. I am very pleased she will have 1 more year in this school. The principal and staff are friendly, courteous and helpful in all of our needs.

Posted April 13, 2011
My son has been at Goose Creek Primary since he was 3 years old. The staff are warm and inviting. The Special Needs program is great. Each and every person I have met at GCP has been concerned about the welfare and education of my child. My child is greeted by everyone he comes into contact with. I love the Family nights they have at the school. They offer a lot of functions for families to attend. They do school fairs, Water day, Field Day, Field Trips, and much more. The principle offers a Pajama Party every year. Every month the school does a Spirit day and the kids receive popcorn and they do activities. We have had nothing but great experiences. Awesome PTA!

Goose Creek Primary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
I work at GCP. I really love my job, the kids and my fellow staff members. I look forward to going to work each day working with the children in my class and throughout the school.

Goose Creek Primary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
Great, warm, and inviting environment. Hard working teachers.

Posted February 24, 2010
The staff is very helpfull, teachers are great and very educated and i like the way things are organized and the involment of parents with the school activities

Posted January 27, 2010
They work hard to make sure that motivation is always provided. Can't imagine trying to do that for 1700 kids but I DO know that it can't be done without excellent teachers!

Posted January 26, 2010
My child has been attending this school for the past 2 yrs. I could not ask for better teachers!! My child developed a divine sense of enthusiam for learning AND attending school. She absolutely loves her awards for good behavior and strives every day for better, thanks to the teachers. Parent-teacher involvment and communication is not only more than welcome but encourged, which as a parent is essential for me to feel comfortable trusting the school with my child!! Thanks to all staff members. For future school-aged children whose parents are researching a school, this has been a great experience from kindergarten to now, and this is a wonderful school!!

Posted October 09, 2009

Goose Creek Primary School
200 Foster Creek Rd, Goose Creek, SC  29445
Last modified Goose Creek Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Goose Creek Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top