Bad
Good

I transferred my 6th grade child from a private school to WMS in the middle of the year. My child had been in this private area school since she was 4 years old. My child was not doing well in this 6th grade private school and was having issues of being bullied. The private school said the issue was my child and they could not help. I moved her to WMS. WMS tested her and found she was a normal, average child. The staff at Westview are able to TEACH all kids, not just honor students, but average and special needs children. ALL of the staff at WMS have gone above and beyond my expectations. The WMS staff has helped my child to acclimate to the school. The staff is tutoring her in ELA & SS where she needs extra help, and praises her for her math. My child has been able to pull her failing grades from this other school to end this year with a B average. My child feels confident to speak with the staff if she has a problem. My child loves her new school. I am so relieved that my child is now in a caring and capable environment where she can grow and succeed for the future that is ahead of her. I just wish I had chosen WMS at the beginning of the year.

this is our first year in middle school with my oldest who is in 6th grade. I have to say that so far we have had a really good year. the 6th grade teachers are awesome. They teach in a way that helps my child really grasp what is being taught! The administration is always helpful and communication between parents and staff is getting better as school continues. My only complaint is with the front office staff. They are not always so friendly or eager to help. But overall I give Westview middle 2 thumbs up!

I am an Alumi of WVM. But i do have to say 6th-7th grade was a great. The Teachers and Staff are outstanding and go above and beyond. They made sure you knew and understood the material. 8th grade however. Was the worst. And i do not recomend attending your 8th grade here there.

We came to SC this year and I chose this school from the school of choice due to it's rating of and 8. I was expecting it to be a good school. Instead my daughters grades dropped, and she would have no idea what to do with her homework. The teacher never went over it with the students and this disapointed me terribly. When my husband and I ask how her day was, she would reply 'Uh Ok I guess' also we always ask, 'so did you learn anything interesting or anything new today' She would reply'''no not really''''...this is not like our daughter. I have decided to look for another school, I would advise anyone that is going to send their child there to ask around before doing so. Don't get me wrong, the staff is soooooo nice,but you need more than nice staff you need teaching!

im a 6th grader at this school and i would like to say that it is pretty good. most of my teachers teach in a way that i understand. i've never seen a fight here and the foods good. :P

I currently am in 7th grade at WVM. It's a great school. I havn't been bullied and there are rarley any fights. My teachers both of this year and last, are wonderful. They are very nice and they take time to interact with us. WVM is an excellent school !

Last modified Westview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.