Greenville, SC

Posted February 25, 2013
My son attended Haynsworth from age 3-1st Grade. Don't let that old building fool you into thinking that the school is behind the times. The small class size and dedicated teachers will blow you away. At Haynsworth, it is a family and the parents and teachers are hands on. My son entered 2nd grade on a middle school reading level and he loves school and loves math and science. They do a lot of field trips only to enhance the children academically and personally, but the academics never take a backseat. I love this school and everyone that helped raise my child there and we are only to happy to encourage anyone to go there. The tuition is more than reasonable and you get a lot more than the fancy and faith-based schools in Greenville. It is a wonderful nurturing environment for all involved.

Posted May 06, 2011
I have three children...one who has graduated from Haynsworth, one who currently attends, and one who will be attending as soon as he is old enough. Haynsworth is a fantastic school with teachers who genuinely care about the students and their parents. The individual attention that each student receives is phenomenal. I highly recommend this school.

Haynsworth School 0

Posted February 01, 2010
My son is currently in K-2 and he has developed so much since he started 6 month ago. The building may be old and scruffy but the staff has proven to be top notch! The atmosphere in the school is warm and friendly and the staff is very flexible and focuses on each students individual needs. I can highly recomend this school!

Posted June 16, 2008
my son attended haynsworth school from k-5 through 3rd grade. it was a great beginning. my son learned to love reading and now aspires to become a writer once he is out of school. haynsworth proves that it is not the new-ness of the building or the materials but the dedication of the parents and the instructors that make for a good education!!!

Posted April 24, 2007