Public charter
Greenville, SC

Posted October 29, 2014
Go GREEN!!! I believe things work in mysterious ways. I found out about GREEN Charter from another student--over hearing her conversation with her mother about how much she loved this school. I was amazed by the enthused young lady. She (the student) spoke highly of this school. Enduring such positive feedback from a student about her school and teachers, meant a lot to me. I decided to register my child after witnessing the lack of academic challenges at a previous school. My child now attends GREEN and loves it. There's structure, discipline, high expectations, and encouragement from the principle and teachers to keep the students engaged and motivated. They really focus on academic growth, and I have seen an improvement in my child since transferring schools. I made a great choice thanks to the GREEN Charter student and her mother.

Posted September 03, 2014
This has been the absolute best thing I could have done for my 3rd grader. This is his second year at GREEN and to say he progressed leaps and bounds last year is an understatement! He went from having a hard time with his reading comprehension to being in the honors class this year! His self-confidence has also grown tremendously! Keep up the excellent work!

Posted June 17, 2014
Couldn't be happier with GREEN. Principal is focused on educating children and they love and respect him. Can't wait to see what next year brings.

Posted April 06, 2014
Excellent school!!!! best school my kids have ever been too...Active and enthusiastic principal .great teacher and parent communication. struggling students will get free tutoring.

Posted January 22, 2014
This school is serious about preparing the students to be tomorrow leaders. They aggressive learning program,the clubs that are availabe to the children at such an early age helps to get a head start on ensuring the children become well rounded. And the focus on green energy helps them to become caring and responsible citizens.I think these students will stand out among students. It's part of the culture here that's why if needed tutoring is available on a weekly basis if needed. I am expecting greatness to come out of this school.and I know I want be disappointed.

Posted November 12, 2013
We are very please with this school. I researched the different public and charter middle schools in the area and found Green Charter early on in their enrollment. I researched the principal and his prior experience with Upstate New York and Jacksonville, FL charter school successes and knew this would be a great opportunity school for our son. To top it off they do elementary too so we were able to put our daughter in the school keeping our kids together. We really like the smaller class and having uniforms. It makes life easier. I have had the best interaction ever with the teachers not to say that the teachers at our prior school weren't good. Very positive environment that works to keep the parents informed. My kids are really into this year more than ever and they don't seem frustrated but I know they getting challenged.

Posted October 30, 2013
Great school. Academics challenging. Staff very welcoming and suppportive. Love the green focus and computer classes.

Posted October 29, 2013
Green has been AMAZING for my fourth grader! Academically she is being challenged but she welcomes it. I believe this is a direct result of her teachers. They set high expectations but make them feel empowered and capable of meeting them. Last year mornings were awful at my house. I had to drag her out of bad and her attitude was less than desirable. Since she has been at Green I haven't had one negative remark on any morning. My fourth grader loves to play school with my four year old and with that my four year old has become more excited about Green than any of us. She tells anyone that will listen that she is going to Green Charter School next year. I look forward to seeing how my daughters and the school grow and prosper together in our community.

Posted October 07, 2013
I am so grateful for this school. We were considering private schools in Greenville, but non-denominational private schools in this area really don't exist. The only one that is here has an extremely high tuition that we could not afford. Then came GREEN charter. I was (and am still) so excited for the development and continued success with this school. Both of my children are extremely happy. The teachers and staff are wonderful and attentive. Parent involvement is through the roof. I am extremely pleased that my children will have the opportunity to stay in the same school all the way through 12th grade.

Posted October 04, 2013
Newly established school. Principal Adem has an enthusistic staff. They are highly motivated and have a great plan forward for school expansion and enhancement of educational facilities.

GREEN Charter School