Public charter
Greenville, SC

Posted June 01, 2015
My son absolutely loves GREEN Charter. I was concerned about him changing schools and the transition but he fit right in. The ladies at the front desk know mostly all of the students names...it's amazing! It shows they care. We are lucky and blessed to be part of this amazing school. My son also enjoys the after care and activities GREEN has to offer. He even gets upset when I pick him up too early.

Posted April 30, 2015
I am so thankful to have found GREEN Charter School for my two children, especially my middle school student! We considered private school but were thrilled to earn a spot at GREEN. The setting for students is small, the principal (Mr. Adem) has a wonderful and achievable vision for success, and the teachers and staff are committed to making sure my children are both well-cared for and college-ready in a super competitive environment. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is serious about their kids' education and looking for an alternative to private school. You will be thankful you took the chance!
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 30, 2015
This school is perfect for my daughter! In a regular public school setting she would only get 1-2 hours per week of Gifted & Talented instruction. At GREEN every single core class is advanced level work for the Gifted & Talented students. The principal and staff are amazing and always willing to take time for you. Students receive free tutoring and clubs. Several staff members are DUKE TIP mentors as well. I can't wait to see what the future brings at GREEN!!!!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 17, 2015
Green Charter is one of the best schools for my children. The teachers and staff are dedicated to maximizing all students abilities.

Posted November 24, 2014
Green charter school is the best!!! My daughter absolutely LOVES her school, this is her second year at Green. Great principal, great teachers, happy kids, excellent environment. I am so happy to be part of this great family of Green charter school :)

Posted October 29, 2014
Go GREEN!!! I believe things work in mysterious ways. I found out about GREEN Charter from another student--over hearing her conversation with her mother about how much she loved this school. I was amazed by the enthused young lady. She (the student) spoke highly of this school. Enduring such positive feedback from a student about her school and teachers, meant a lot to me. I decided to register my child after witnessing the lack of academic challenges at a previous school. My child now attends GREEN and loves it. There's structure, discipline, high expectations, and encouragement from the principle and teachers to keep the students engaged and motivated. They really focus on academic growth, and I have seen an improvement in my child since transferring schools. I made a great choice thanks to the GREEN Charter student and her mother.

Posted September 03, 2014
This has been the absolute best thing I could have done for my 3rd grader. This is his second year at GREEN and to say he progressed leaps and bounds last year is an understatement! He went from having a hard time with his reading comprehension to being in the honors class this year! His self-confidence has also grown tremendously! Keep up the excellent work!

Posted June 17, 2014
Couldn't be happier with GREEN. Principal is focused on educating children and they love and respect him. Can't wait to see what next year brings.

Posted April 06, 2014
Excellent school!!!! best school my kids have ever been too...Active and enthusiastic principal .great teacher and parent communication. struggling students will get free tutoring.

Posted January 22, 2014
This school is serious about preparing the students to be tomorrow leaders. They aggressive learning program,the clubs that are availabe to the children at such an early age helps to get a head start on ensuring the children become well rounded. And the focus on green energy helps them to become caring and responsible citizens.I think these students will stand out among students. It's part of the culture here that's why if needed tutoring is available on a weekly basis if needed. I am expecting greatness to come out of this school.and I know I want be disappointed.

GREEN Charter School
1440 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC  29615
Last modified GREEN Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
GREEN Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top