Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great school for parents who want the best for their children! Teachers are great and caring!

Develops character: Neutral

Yes, most of the time my teachers are very honest. And they are pretty fair when it comes to most things.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

All of the teachers have an effect on my day, either they tell me, "Hey, Sha'Lera, I know you are able to do this better, or maybe try it a different way." Which tells me that okay they're just telling me that you do it , but none my teachers have ever just tore me down. This is very effective because it pushes me harder to do something.

Amount of homework: Agree

There's not a lot of homework to me, mainly because I use my time wisely in class, and I don't procrastinate with my work.

Well my principal told me about this webiste, so i'll give it a try. I'm basically obsessed with the school, and I never want to leave! It's a well structured school, with high-expectant teachers, who strive to make us better ant any given skill. My 5th grade teachers were nice, and this this year they are the same. Even though we have only been open for 3 years, our scores are amazing. Not to forg

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers at GREEN put in extra time to do everything they can to help their students be successful!

GREEN has been a blessing! We love the staff and diversity. We feel like GREEN is our home away from home. A very caring community. I was not at all excited about the prospect of public middle school and the associated distractions for my smart thoughtful child - GREEN has been a perfect fit. The teachers to do home visits and make getting to know the whole family a priority. The teachers are available after-school for tutoring and clubs and even Saturdays: a very dedicated staff! Thank you to Mr Adem and the rest of your team!

We feel this is a safe school where the administration and teachers are very aware of what the children are doing and there is strong oversight of the actions and performance. Our child is going on their third year here and we are impressed with her academics and behavior. As a parent of an only child we are very protective of our child and want the best for them. With all the issues of grade school children and the negative infulences of public school , Green Charter is an excellant choice.

My son absolutely loves GREEN Charter. I was concerned about him changing schools and the transition but he fit right in. The ladies at the front desk know mostly all of the students names...it's amazing! It shows they care. We are lucky and blessed to be part of this amazing school. My son also enjoys the after care and activities GREEN has to offer. He even gets upset when I pick him up too early.

I am so thankful to have found GREEN Charter School for my two children, especially my middle school student! We considered private school but were thrilled to earn a spot at GREEN. The setting for students is small, the principal (Mr. Adem) has a wonderful and achievable vision for success, and the teachers and staff are committed to making sure my children are both well-cared for and college-ready in a super competitive environment. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is serious about their kids' education and looking for an alternative to private school. You will be thankful you took the chance!

Last modified GREEN Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.