Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted January 09, 2016
Yes, like I said before they always want you to believe in yourself, and that you cando anything you set your mind to.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted January 09, 2016
Yes, our teachers respect ones who work for it, you have to show that you want to work, you want to be there

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted January 09, 2016
Yes, most of the time my teachers are very honest. And they are pretty fair when it comes to most things.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 09, 2016
Yes, I'd actually say that to many teachers because most of them actually get to know me,and they've learned who I am as a person, rather than a student. I like taht becuase you can't look at someone and tell if they're special just because of their grades, it's more to a person than that.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 09, 2016
All of the teachers have an effect on my day, either they tell me, "Hey, Sha'Lera, I know you are able to do this better, or maybe try it a different way." Which tells me that okay they're just telling me that you do it , but none my teachers have ever just tore me down. This is very effective because it pushes me harder to do something.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 09, 2016
There's not a lot of homework to me, mainly because I use my time wisely in class, and I don't procrastinate with my work.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted January 09, 2016
Most of our teachers encourage us to never give up, and their compassion is to get us ready for testing.

GREEN Charter School 5

Posted January 09, 2016
Well my principal told me about this webiste, so i'll give it a try. I'm basically obsessed with the school, and I never want to leave! It's a well structured school, with high-expectant teachers, who strive to make us better ant any given skill. My 5th grade teachers were nice, and this this year they are the same. Even though we have only been open for 3 years, our scores are amazing. Not to forg

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted August 08, 2015
The teachers at GREEN put in extra time to do everything they can to help their students be successful!

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted August 08, 2015
There is mutual respect, fairness, compassion and integrity shown to the students and families - I believe this is an example of leading by example!

1440 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC  29615
Last modified GREEN Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
GREEN Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top