Bad
Good

Excellent school with wonderful teachers. Principal is the best around. We love Skyland. My daughter went k-5 and had wonderful teachers. My son is now in 2nd and so far every teacher he has had has been excellent.

I can't imagine my child going anywhere other than Skyland. We have special permission to go to this school. I drive a long way back and forth everyday and it's worth every mile and minute spent. My child is getting a fabulous education.

Love the teachers and the principal is the best. Very helpful when the teacher sends home on Mondays the homework for the week.

We love Skyland Elementary! This is our first year at the school and both of my children have had a wonderful experience. The teachers are loving and kind, but also have very high expectations of their students. My children have excelled in their classes this year, and I am thankful for their wonderful teachers. The principal and asst. principal go above and beyond and truly are remarkable leaders. We are blessed to have our children at Skyland! -Kelly Watson

We move to the states from a small island, my daughter was reading on a first grade level going into 3rd. With the amazing teachers especially Ms. Bannon, my daughter was reading on grade level by the end of the year. Now we have been there for 2 yrs. This school is so organized and the principal is the best! We will be sad to leave for middle school

Last modified Skyland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.