Hilton Head Island, SC

Posted December 06, 2014
My granddaughter started at this school in the fall. She reports to me that she loves her teachers and loves the school. She has made many new friends who have really great brothers, sisters and parents. I am impressed with the tradition and values that go hand in hand with this great education. Terrific choice for any Hilton Head family.

Posted June 18, 2009
My 2 children have been at Saint Francis school for the last 5 years and I am absolutely thrilled with the school, it's staff, and curriculum. The environment is wonderful, as a parent, you are always welcomed to involved in activities and programs. I have a personal relationship with just about every staff member and can attest to the professionalism and caring environment they strive to maintain. Sain Francis School is fabulous!!

Posted June 16, 2009
Both my sons attend St. Francis and I could not be happier with the education and Christian foundation they are learning here. It is comforting to a parent to know that my child is safe and in a loving environment when at school.

Posted June 15, 2009
This school is exceptional. The expectations are that of a college prep school and students leave well prepared for high school. Most enter honors programs with ease due to the education they recieved.

St Francis Catholic School 4

Posted June 15, 2009
I have experience with three different schools on Hilton Head. St. Francis is, by far, tops in my book. The academics are strong and the extra-curricular opportunities continue to grow. The recent addition of the fine arts center and the completion of the new gym in 2010 allow for a well rounded scholastic experience. The teachers and principal are also top notch and responsive. I have always found them willing to listen and respond when necessary.

St Francis Catholic School 0

Posted June 15, 2009
This is a small school with a nurturing environment where the teachers know every student in the school and know students' families. The academics are challenging and students are never left behind. My fifth grader's work was an entire year ahead of that of a fifth grader in the public school. Character and spiritual development is emphasized and the students are generally happy, considerate and kind to each other. Expectations are high and students are encouraged to do their best. Teachers are always available. The student population is diverse. The ecomonic status of families is diverse.

Posted June 15, 2009
This is a great school. Our children have attended for four years. Our middle schooler went into all honors classes at the high school like most of her classmates and found them a breeze after attending St. Francis.n The English program is very good.

Posted June 15, 2009
St. Francis is the best school in the area. I have had children at both the public and another private school and St. Francis is far better than either of them. The academics are far above avergae and the teacher expectations are high. A lot is ecpected of the students, especially at middle school, but the help they need is provided. My son is an excellent writer because of the school and has excelled in high school. There is no way I would put my other children in any other local school.

Posted June 15, 2009
We extensivley reviewd our choices for our children and sent them to St. Francis Catholic School this year. The school has far exceeded our expectations. The school Principal Dr.Rockers does an amazing job leading the teachers and students through the school year. The teachers and especially the Dominican Sisters are fabulous. This year has been a wonderful journey and I am so happy with every area from curriculum to the religous aspect. It is a sweet family school that is well rounded. I would surmise that anyone that is not happy with the school is not truely involved with what is happening in the classrooms. It is a special and lovng school.

St Francis Catholic School 4

Posted June 15, 2009
I am a parent with one child currently at this school. Since we moved here five years ago the school has been steadily improving each year. We are very happy and know that this is the best school for our daughter in this area. We are especially pleased with the presence of the amazing young Sisters who have made an undescribable impression on our daughter as well as us. The school is small but succeeds in offering sports and camps etc. If you are in search of a school with true Catholic teaching, you will be content here.

St Francis Catholic School
45 Beach City Road, Hilton Head Island, SC  29926
Last modified St Francis Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Francis Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top