Johnston, SC

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy 1

Posted April 21, 2014
Very unprofessional. The worst mistake I've ever made. It was not a good experience. When you allow one person TOTAL control, well then the lack of respect is bound to happen. Just read the hand book...is there underlining intimidation? I wonder but I'll have to think more on it.

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy 4

Posted May 18, 2010
My kids have attended Wardlaw for 3 yrs. In that 3 yrs my kids have made good grades and great friends. It's a wonderful school and has an awesome athletic department. Most of the teachers went to school their themselves. I really liked that about the school. It's small so everyone knows everybody. Living in this area I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy 5

Posted October 02, 2009
Standing up for Christ in this age and time is the biggest advantage for our children.

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy 5

Posted June 03, 2008

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy 4

Posted February 02, 2005
The academic programs are great, the teachers really work hard to help your child do well in his/her classes. They dont have a lot of extracurricular activities, just mainly sports. The parents are very involved in school functions. They all give 110% in everything that goes on at this school.

Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy
1296 Columbia Road, Johnston, SC  29832
Last modified Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Francis Hugh Wardlaw Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top