Mount Pleasant, SC
Before care: Yes

Posted September 01, 2014
Great school & learning environment! The teachers care about your child like they were their own. I think they have my child's best interested at heart and I love that.

Coastal Christian Preparatory School 1

Posted August 07, 2014
Incompetent college prep. Incompetent organization for seniors pursuing college. Gossips about families and students to others in the community. No compassion.

Posted August 05, 2014
My children, one is a rising 2nd grader and one is a rising 4th grader, have been attending CCPS since K3 and K5. It's a great place to have your children in a Christian environment where regardless of religious preference ALL are accepted and a place where your children will thrive, such as mine, where it feels like it's home away from home. The teachers are wonderful, nurturing, understanding, patient, and who have an unspoken understanding that they and the parents are a team to help our children succeed, but happy too. The school administrators and staff are a joy to work with and when you walk into this school it's nice that they know you're name and your childrens names. Here, at CCPS, you are not a number......you are family!!!!! We love CCPS and I know you'll love it too. Hope to see you there because this chance is a lifetime investment you won't regret. Before I sign off.....this school has K3 to 12th grade with the new Headmaster wanting to implement bringing back Mothers Morning Out for the 2015/2016 year.

Posted August 04, 2014
My child excelled in every subject and scores extremely high on all standardized tests including PSAT, SAT & ACT exams. Also named a SC Junior Scholar & selected for the Duke Tip program. Small classes allow for individual attention if needed. Not a lot of distractions from learning. Well worth every penny!

Posted June 30, 2014
I think this school is the best school I have gone to. It has helped me so much in the past 5 years that I have been going to CCPS to a really good school

Posted February 04, 2014
A completely caring school - love it! I couldn't be more grateful for what Coastal Christian Prep has to offer through the teachers, staff and the leadership. The classrooms are spacious and completely equipped with every learning resource! Plus, a full football field(work-out room for the athletes) and numerous play areas which are age appropriate. Coastal Christian Prep is impacting the community with tomorrow's leaders who have strong integrity and character. Thank you!

Posted August 26, 2013
My children have recently started their 2nd year at CCPS and it has been an amazing experience for our family. Form the small class sizes and the loving, caring, and one on one attention they receive from all of the staff and volunteers we know they are learning daily from books and life lessons. If I had may way at the school I would not change anything. The school environment is warm and loving where the children are allowed to rise to their God given potential and encouraged along the way to open their minds to all aspects of life, culture, religion so that they have the tools necessary to make the best choice to set themselves up for a happy and wonderful life.

Coastal Christian Preparatory School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
My child has been at First Baptist for 5 years. It's a warm, caring environment. The teachers have a passion for educating in a Christian environment.

Posted December 18, 2007
I could not be happier with 1st Baptist Church School. It has great leadership, teachers, students and parents.

Posted June 19, 2007
My child has attended for the two years now and she is absolutely thriving in the enviroment. It is challenging yet fun for the kids. The teachers are excellent and there is no high turnover or minimum days like you have in public school (no teachers unions to contend with).

Coastal Christian Preparatory School
681 McCants Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC  29464
Last modified Coastal Christian Preparatory School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Coastal Christian Preparatory School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top