Myrtle Beach, SC

Posted December 22, 2013
We are not in the Burgess school district, but I transfered my kids here because it's such an amazing school. I only wish I did it sooner!

Posted September 08, 2012
My child started at Burgess Elementary this year and we LOVE it! The administrators, teachers, and staff members are all excellent. From the moment I drop my child off to the always smiling and friendly faces of the teachers at the car drop off each moring until I pick her up to the same smiling faces each afternoon, I know that my child is safe, loved, nurtured, and in the BEST school in the state of South Carolina.

Posted February 22, 2012
We love this school!!!! The teachers are fantastic. It's a newer school and they have put a lot of working into making it a quality school. Very impressed with the technology and extras the kids are offered! My son loves it here!!!!!!

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted August 25, 2009
my daughter star garcia started kindergarden the year burgess opened I love it! Im so happy w all over her teachers including her 'specials' teachers as well ty to ms hooks for caring about the children

Posted March 23, 2009
Burgess is an excellent school. My daughter really enjoys all the activities they do there and she loves her teachers.

Burgess Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2009
Competent teachers willing to communicate with parents.

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted September 18, 2008

Burgess Elementary School 0

Posted September 13, 2008
love this school our daughter loves it to

Burgess Elementary School
9645 Scipio Ln, Myrtle Beach, SC  29588
Last modified Burgess Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burgess Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top