North Augusta, SC

Posted October 08, 2013
best school and staff best teachers ever great pto feel good about the safe of my boy's

Posted April 14, 2009
I have two kids that attend Merriwether. I love this school. I have no complants. Great teachers, and a great principal.

Posted June 30, 2007
My grand daughter attended kindergarten and she absolutely loved her teacher Ms. Mimms. Madison really wanted to learn , she would practice at home so she could do better the next day. I do not think you could find a more helpful ,friendly and competant staff than Merriwether! Great Job Y'all! We are looking forward to first grade! Thankyou

Posted September 25, 2005
This is school is wonderful. I am so pleased with my daughter being apart of this school. The principal is one of the best principals I have ever met or experienced myself while I attended school. He is very involved, knows the names of every child that passes by him, and everyone loves him. He takes pride in his school, staff and students. If he was to ever leave, Merriwether would never be the same. I had a mild complaint last year while my child was in kindergarden and Mr. Hewitt took care of it right away.

Merriwether Elementary School
565 Spring Haven Dr, North Augusta, SC  29860
Last modified Merriwether Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Merriwether Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top