North Augusta, SC

North Augusta Middle School 4

Posted October 25, 2011
Why was Christian Burke's name left off of the school football roster? Please correct this.

Posted September 02, 2009
i am an eighth grader, and i absolutely love it at NAMS...:)

North Augusta Middle School 0

Posted March 19, 2009
I've been very happy with this school. I have a 6th and 7th grader. Mr Blount is a wonderful Language Arts teacher who keeps the kids engaged in their work. The Principal is on top of what is happening in the school. I have no complaints so far.

Posted February 28, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007
I'm a student at NAMS. They have the best teachers, custodians, vice princibles, and princeble. I'd like to thank all of my teachers: Mrs.McGee, Mr.Underwood, Mrs.Fisher, Mr.Blount,Mrs.Smith, and Mrs.Mason.

North Augusta Middle School 4

Posted August 27, 2006
My daughter is in the 6th grade and she loves it. My only complaint now is homework on weekends. Children who work hard 5 days a week do not need homework on the weekends. The weekends are for family, etc., not school.

Posted February 18, 2006
I attend this school and love it so much! My teachers are always there when i need any extra help. My school is all about english/language arts and math. Yopu can take prealgebra in 7th grade and take algebra 1 in 8th grade for a high school credit. This also applies to english. Thank you!*

Posted August 26, 2003
This is my son's first year in middle school. I must say that the transition has been smooth. He has adapted to a more responsible school environment. He has very qualified, caring teachers who has the best interest of the students in mind. The principal is young yet qualified. When I drop my son off in the mornings, I see the principal meeting and greeting the students. I have yet to see him with anything but a smile on his face in the mornings. The parents are involoved heavily with the school and its activities. That make a positive difference and impact on the school and the students.

North Augusta Middle School
725 Old Edgefield Rd, North Augusta, SC  29841
Last modified North Augusta Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Augusta Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top