Bad
Good

I was considering putting my granddaughter into a private school until I spent time at Pepperhill with some of the staff and visited the classrooms, then I decided that they offered just as much as a private school. Although the class size is a little large my granddaughter has really grown with the programs offered here.

Pepperhill elementary is one the best school to have your child attends,the principal Mrs.Underwood is just a awsome lady,her staff is also awsome.Great leadership keep up the great work.

In my years as a parent of three children, I have never found a school quite like Pepperhill. From the very first moment we walked in the doors to register, me and my children felt special. The principal, Amy Mims, actually walked out to meet me and my children and showed them around the school herself. My kids can't wait to go to school everyday. The teachers all work so hard to help all the students in the school. I get phone calls when my kids do GOod things! I've never seen anything like it. By far, the top school around!

Last modified Pepperhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.