North Charleston, SC

Posted February 20, 2014
Pepperhill elementary is one the best school to have your child attends,the principal Mrs.Underwood is just a awsome lady,her staff is also awsome.Great leadership keep up the great work.

Posted January 05, 2010

Posted March 07, 2007
In my years as a parent of three children, I have never found a school quite like Pepperhill. From the very first moment we walked in the doors to register, me and my children felt special. The principal, Amy Mims, actually walked out to meet me and my children and showed them around the school herself. My kids can't wait to go to school everyday. The teachers all work so hard to help all the students in the school. I get phone calls when my kids do GOod things! I've never seen anything like it. By far, the top school around!

Posted September 10, 2006
Pepperhill Elementary is an awesome school! My children love to go to school every day, and Ms. Mims is the best principal I have ever met. She takes the time to care about all of her students and their parents. The teachers at Pepperhill love kids and teach their hearts out every day.

Pepperhill Elementary School 4

Posted September 20, 2005
Pepperhill is a marvelous school! It is full of caring teachers, staff, and a principal who instills an excitement about the improvement of the school on a daily basis. My children love attending Pepperhill. The moment you walk in the doors, you can feel the caring environment! I feel that my children are well challenged and that the school has established high expectations for all children.

Pepperhill Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2004
Thanks to Amy Mims, Pepperhill is a better school now for my daughter than it was when I attended many years ago. I don't know about anyone else but I chose Pepperhill for my children to attend. There are several new programs that have been implemented and all seem to be working well (from high 5's to the STARR club). Thanks Amy, for providing my daughter a safe and happy place to attend school.

Pepperhill Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2004
My son entered Pepperhill at age 10. This has been the worst experience for him. I have been up to the school may times because of the behavior of not only the children but of the teachers. I had to remove my son from a class, because not only were his classmates picking on him but the teascher was also. He is now happier that he is in a classroom where he feels safe. Even though I was told that the children were supervised on the playground I found out that they were not. My son now curses, fights and many other things, he did none of these things before. I am very happy to say that he will not nor never attend this school ever again.

Pepperhill Elementary School
3300 East Creola Rd, North Charleston, SC  29420
Last modified Pepperhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pepperhill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top