Wren Middle School 3

Posted August 03, 2014
Wren Middle is a great school when it comes to education. The children are learning exactly what they need to! However, kids will be bullied to the point they fall into depression, and the adults at Wrenidle do absoutely nothing to help the situation! They will say they are doing all they possibly can, when they've done nothing! My child came away from Wren Middle with amazing grades, but traumatized from being bullied so severely! Something must be done about that!

Posted October 29, 2012
I moved my family to the area in 2009, specifically to attend Wren Middle and Wren High School. One child is a past Wren Middle student and one is currently a WMS student, both Honors and AP students with ADHD. Both children have excelled academically and athletically. The staff is extremely caring and respectful. The athletics are above average, although we do not have Lacrosse in Anderson County. As a last note, we have been very pleased with the focus given to the importance of activities such as Strings, Beta Club and National Honor Society. Our family recommends these schools at every opportunity.

Wren Middle School 0

Posted November 16, 2009
I had high expectations from Wren Middle and have not been disappointed yet.

Posted September 01, 2009
I LOVE Wren Middle school! it is the best schooli have ever attended!

Wren Middle School 3

Posted May 05, 2009

Wren Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted January 27, 2008
I believe this school is amazing! I went to it for 3 years and no other school in the area holds a candle to it. Only one thing though they need to open up a second traffic lane in the parking lot of the school. For some reason they think its cool to have one for after school but not before .

Posted August 05, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
So far it has been a wonderful school. We just moved to the area when school started. My only problem is the transportation. It picks up so early and drops off so late. I don't think its just this school I think its all school in this area!

Wren Middle School 1

Posted July 28, 2005

Wren Middle School
1010 Wren School Rd, Piedmont, SC  29673
Last modified Wren Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wren Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top