Bad
Good

Absolutely the best school experience my family has ever had! The staff and principal at Belleview go the extra mile to every child feel special. We couldn't have asked for a better school "family"!

Belleview is the best school my children have attended. The staff is simply amazing. The school programs are top notch! Advance Math is one of my favorites. They will go the extra mile to make sure the child is engaged and being challenged at all times. We will always miss Belleview!

Belleview is a great school. I am all about providing the best I can for my son and this school meets my expectations for education. He has excelled at this school and continues to grow. The staff is friendly and very professional. The principal knows the students by name and greets everyone with a smile. A great school to send your kids.

Belleview is a wonderful school! I couldn't ask for my children to loved more than they are at Belleview. The principle is involved in daily activities and knows each student by name. The teachers are so wonderful my kids love going to school and visiting past teachers. Belleview makes learning fun.

Belleview is a great school! We have been there four years and we've had several wonderful years! The teachers we've had (seasoned and new ones) have been very hands on and creative with their teaching skills.

I have children ranging in age from 15-9 so we have spent a lot of years in the school district. We have moved twice in those 15 years, once across state, so we have been in a few different schools. Belleview elementary is hands down the best school we have ever attended. The principal is top notch and the teachers are some of the most talented around. There is almost zero teacher turnover and they love those kids like they are their own. I love volunteering there and getting to know all of the staff and children in the school. It's truly a family, which I know is just so cliche but it's the truth. Belleview Rocks!!

This a top notch school, because nothing is more important to the faculty and staff at this school, than the educational and personal well being of each of the students. I can't think of a better place or group of people I'd rather volunteer or work for, they are a tremendous asset to the community, the students as well families they serve. Two of my kids went to Belleview and now my grandchild attends.

My daughter loves Belleview. She is in the 4th grade, and she has had excellent teachers all 5 years. I love the school, and how they encourage parents to be involved. I feel welcomed as soon as i walk in the door....

My girls absolutely love this school! They have learned so much and grown in the year that they've been here.

Belleview shows that it really cares for kids! They go the extra step to provide what each child needs!!

Last modified Belleview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.