Rosewood Elementary School 1

Posted October 14, 2014
Rosewood seems to have difficulty punishing kids for misbehaving. My child was hit by another student and had a broken wrist because of it. The other child was not punished at all and that was not the first incident of a child being physically assaulted and nothing happening to the other kid.

Posted December 01, 2010
I have fallen in love with Rosewood Elementary! I started this year and it amazes me of the sense of community that the staff and other parents create. While their test scores are above the average for the district, all the teachers focus more on character and the IB initiatives, and with that the kids are more focused and care more about their work and other's self-being. Also, the sense of collaboration really helps students learn concepts in various ways, whether they are more 'physically, musically, or visually' minded, each student gets that 'reinforcement' in their related arts areas, which is wonderful! I am thankful that I get to work in such a great environment each day!

Posted January 29, 2009
This school leaves much to be desired. My daughter is gifted we've know this since pre-k. Rosewood never placed her in gifted classes and labeled her a behavior problem. Needless to say she attends a different school and is in gifted classes and a a honor roll student with no behavior problems.

Rosewood Elementary School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
My daughter is a gifted student and we met much resistance in differentiating from the standard classroom assignments for her. I think the child's experience relies largely on the teacher assigned. I do not believe that it is the best in Rock Hill by any means.

Rosewood Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2009

Posted March 04, 2008

Posted November 05, 2007
Great school, It is the best in Rock Hill SC

Posted January 26, 2006
Rosewood is a fantastic school and a wonderful environment for all children. There is a reason why Rosewood is a I.B.P.Y.P (International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program) school. The teachers are nurturing and willing to work with every child at any level.

Rosewood Elementary School
2240 Rosewood Dr, Rock Hill, SC  29732
Last modified Rosewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top