Posted May 16, 2009
I love this school and my teachers are great. I probally learned more at this school than when I was at Oakdale.

Saluda Trail Middle School 3

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted January 03, 2009
saluda trail is a amazing school the teachers are amazing!!!!

Saluda Trail Middle School 3

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted October 18, 2008

Saluda Trail Middle School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
I have been teaching at Saluda Trail Middle School since its opening. Our school is one that fosters exploration, learning, and good character. The students are challanged by their teachers daily and teachers are available to students to hear about problems they might be having in school. This willingness to listen makes our school a family. We have recently be approved as a MYP school by IB Schools Inc. We are commmitted to having students learn about other cultures in order to make our world a better place to live.

Posted April 16, 2008
My child spent 6 years in a catholic school through 5th grade. We always assumed our child would continue through middle school at the catholic school he attended. As the end of 5th grade neared we began to feel the need to explore our possibilites. We were moving and our new house would be in the Saluda Trail district. After meeting with several administrators and taking our child on a tour, we, as a family, decided it was time for a change. This move has been the best thing we have ever done for him. He has been challenged academically, like he hadn't been before. The teaching staff is just fantastic and the administration is terriffic also. The growth we have seen in our child from this experience has been exceptional. I am thankful everyday for the opportunity my child has at this incredible middle school.

Posted January 06, 2008

Saluda Trail Middle School
2300 Saluda St, Rock Hill, SC  29730
Last modified Saluda Trail Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saluda Trail Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top