Bad
Good

This school is great because of the love, care and time Ms. Lee has taken with my child. She should be awarded teacher of the year for her dedication and professionalism. She strives to ensure that each and every child in her charge is able to grasp the lesson for the day. My classroom observation has given me a greater respect and admiration for her and every educator would do well to model themselves after her. Bravo Ms. Lee

I love pocalla Sps. Elem. , because, the teacher there are Great, Also ALL staff are as well. The school is a very warm, friendly , of all the school I have been involved in this is the best. Ms. MCQ has a open door policy and no one has ever been turned away no matter what is going on. The Library is so helpful to all children, they have so many specials to teach the children and are involved in what the children are doing. Reading is very inportant to childrens learning. The office staff are great, helpful and friendly to all. Yeah! Mrs. Brown!

My child just experienced another excellent year at Pocalla Springs. Excellent teachers - good communication with administration - orderly halls and cheerful enviornment despite the recent construction. Looking forward to next year with the new building and will sorely miss Pocalla when my child moves on in another year!

My daughter has attended PSE K-4 thru 1st grade.This upcoming year is her 2nd grade year and we are very excited about it.At this point in her school and education experience she has done very well at PSE.I have only good things to express at this time.

This is my son's second year at Pocalla. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences here, and I can't wait for my youngest son to start school at Pocalla next year.

I have a First Grader at Pocalla. She loves it and her teachers have been wonderful and caring. We live in Bishopville and travel 45 minutes every day to take her there.

Last modified Pocalla Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5