Sumter, SC

Pocalla Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I love pocalla Sps. Elem. , because, the teacher there are Great, Also ALL staff are as well. The school is a very warm, friendly , of all the school I have been involved in this is the best. Ms. MCQ has a open door policy and no one has ever been turned away no matter what is going on. The Library is so helpful to all children, they have so many specials to teach the children and are involved in what the children are doing. Reading is very inportant to childrens learning. The office staff are great, helpful and friendly to all. Yeah! Mrs. Brown!

Posted May 27, 2009
My child just experienced another excellent year at Pocalla Springs. Excellent teachers - good communication with administration - orderly halls and cheerful enviornment despite the recent construction. Looking forward to next year with the new building and will sorely miss Pocalla when my child moves on in another year!

Pocalla Springs Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2008
My daughter has attended PSE K-4 thru 1st grade.This upcoming year is her 2nd grade year and we are very excited about it.At this point in her school and education experience she has done very well at PSE.I have only good things to express at this time.

Posted November 15, 2007
This is my son's second year at Pocalla. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences here, and I can't wait for my youngest son to start school at Pocalla next year.

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted March 26, 2007
I have a First Grader at Pocalla. She loves it and her teachers have been wonderful and caring. We live in Bishopville and travel 45 minutes every day to take her there.

Pocalla Springs Elementary School 3

Posted November 15, 2006

Posted February 09, 2006
Pocalla Springs is a literacy rich environment where teachers truly love their children and enjoy what they do! This school even has an on sight daycare program called a childcare lab!

Pocalla Springs Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2006
I love this School. The teachers are friendly. My child enjoys coming to this school.

Pocalla Springs Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2006
I have two grandchildren at this school and have found it to be one of the finest in the county. The teachers there work very hard and can be found hosting after school workshops for parents or tutoring students. Parents are always welcome in the classroom and the administration at the school is always willing to help. The guidance office is always ready to help when a learning disability or behavioral problem arise. The school is clean and the children there are happy.

Pocalla Springs Elementary School
2060 Bethel Church Rd, Sumter, SC  29154
Last modified Pocalla Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Pocalla Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top