West Columbia, SC

Posted June 12, 2014
We just moved to this area. My kid has been in a couple of schools in the same School district with good ratings. His teacher is awesome. It is not the classroom teacher only . The principal is great. I have never experienced a better principal than her.

White Knoll Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
Been great for my son. He has the best k5 teachers who have spent alot of yime with him.

White Knoll Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2008
I have a student that pays attention and is a quick learner. WKE is not structured to help her be all she can be; they focus on the below grade level students to get up to grade level. Time management is poor and much time that can be productive is wasted. I assume this is how most schools are, so I am rating WKE average.

Posted February 03, 2008
This is my child's third year at this school and we love it! The learning atmosphere is great as well as the teachers abilities. I am very pleased with this school and would recommend any parent to this area specifically because of the school!

White Knoll Elementary School 2

Posted February 07, 2007
We moved into this specific school district because of the excellent ratings. Since then however we have found that as a school district, it is not open to assisting children with special needs or various learning styles. The same holds true for this school. If you have a square pegged-child that will fit in the schools square-pegged holes, you are fine and you will be happy. If you have a triangle-pegged child, you are out of luck.

Posted May 12, 2004
This is a wonderful school! I am an employee as well as a parent. One of our school's major strengths is our use of technology. Our principal,constantly challenges us to incorporate technology into our curriculum, and gives workshops around the country to show these methods to others. We have a warm caring atmosphere, and highly qualified staff (many with Masters degrees, National Board Cert. and beyond). As a parent, I feel that my child has grown tremendously during her kindergarten year, and has learned to read rather well for her age. I have been every bit satisfied with this school as a parent, and look forward to another year of my child learning at WKE.

Posted August 22, 2003
Wonderful School and great Leader of a Principal they have at W.K.E. Kids have been attending this School for past 4yrs. This is one of the Best School Districts in Columbia, SC and I'm glad our family is a part of it.

White Knoll Elementary School
132 White Knoll Way, West Columbia, SC  29170
Last modified White Knoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Knoll Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top