Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2011
My daughter has attended Jefferson for two years now. Susie finishing up her 1st Grade year. I love her school and especially her teacherMrs. Cooney. I am impressed how much my daughter has learned and how much she likes her teacher too. I am always very informed on class, school and community ativities. I am aware of how my daughter is doing behavior wise daily and I receive her tests and classwork weekly so I can see what she works on and how she is improving or needs to improve. I love the school and am proud of the teachers, office workers, nurse, etc.

Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2007

Jefferson Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2007
My daughter has just started school this year. The teachers seem not to pay attention to chidren when they are hitting others or just being out of hand. When they are told so and so hit me they just act like it is no big deal. They fail to inform parents of things going on until the last minute. The school seems to be going slowly as far as learning goes. My child's homework is not the least bit challenging. I know she might only be in kindergarten. She seems to be more advanced then most in her class. She will bring home a weeks worth of homework and be finished with it within 15 minutes. As far as art goes there it consists of a print out to color and cut out then glue to a piece of construction paper. They do not really let the children be creative.

Jefferson Elementary School
1543 Chester Hwy, York, SC  29745
(803) 684-1942
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top