Lead-Deadwood Elementary - 03 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is the best school I have ever had my children enrolled in, they are wonderful! Have the best staff and are very pleasant and care about our children like they are their own. My children have learned more at this school than any of the ones they attended in the past in South Louisiana or Spearfish.

Lead-Deadwood Elementary - 03 0

Posted September 30, 2008
My granddaughter is a student in this school and I'm very impressed. I raised 4 bchildren in the Spearfish district and I would choose this one if I could do it again. They have an excellent p.e. program as well as the regularclasses

Lead-Deadwood Elementary - 03
716 Main St, Deadwood, SD  57732
Last modified Lead-Deadwood Elementary - 03 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lead-Deadwood Elementary - 03 Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top