Rutland, SD

Rutland Elementary - 02 5

Posted February 05, 2008
I love the small school size. We moved to Rutland specifically so our 3 boys (so far) could attend school there. My oldest son was so shy and quiet and being in a class of only 10 students has really opened him up. The teachers there are amazing! I was fortunate enough to be offered a job there shortly after moving, so I know firsthand what goes on behind the scenes and it's amazing how everyone works together for the good of the students.

Rutland Elementary - 02
102 School St, Rutland, SD  57057
Last modified Rutland Elementary - 02 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rutland Elementary - 02 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top