Bad
Good

Posted May 24, 2007
I am the parent of one child and very particular about where he is schooled. I was so pleased to see security cameras were in place covering the entire school. I have visited several times unannounced and each time any child be it restroom breaks, etc. outside of the classroom was accompanied with a teacher. The new construction is a step forward in making the school larger to accommodate the growth so I am excited to see that happen. The principal puts more hours in a week at work than we do in a month I know that for sure. She and the whole staff are very dedicated to the children. I can't mention where but we have been at another school due to zoning differences and at West Cheatham my child has flourished.

West Cheatham Elementary School 2

Posted April 19, 2007
The teachers are individually dedicated to the success of students. However, the arts are lacking. The overall maintenance of a safe and clean environment, despite the county's improvements, is unfortunately a result of poor leadership.

Posted August 11, 2004
I went to this school when I was a child, my children now attend this school.A couple of the same teachers are still there that I had. Both of my children have had one of my teachers which ,I think is great. The principle at west cheatham is an awesome person and any time you have a problem you can count on her to take care of it with out any one knowing who it was that thought there was a problem. The teachers are great teachers and friends. I hope that when my children are all grown up and have children, their children also attend west cheatham.

Posted January 12, 2004
West Cheatham is definitely a student/parent friendly school. The students are top priority and the staff makes everyone feel at home. Teachers have an open door policy which enables a parent to feel he/she can ask questions, observes the classroom, or volunteer. West Cheatham in my opinion is the 'best kept secret in the county!'

West Cheatham Elementary School
3120 Old State Highway 12, Ashland City, TN  37015
Last modified West Cheatham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Cheatham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top