Baxter Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2013
Many of the teachers here are wonderful...so caring and so talented, especially the Kinder team and related arts department. The principal, however, is extremely unprofessional. Parents could be much more involved but opportunities are limited.

Baxter Elementary School 5

Posted January 28, 2009
I have two sons currently enrolled at Baxter Elementary and could not be happier with the school. The commentent to the children from the teachers and employees is what for me truly makes our school excell. I am thrilled my boys have had such a positive experience in the beginning of their road of education. One they will carry throughout their lives.

Baxter Elementary School 0

Posted January 08, 2008
My husband and I are very pleased with Baxter Elementary. Our daughter is excited about learning, loves her teacher, and thoroughly enjoys all the extras the school does, such as Family Nights, free swimming lessons, and dances. This school really does care about the students and it shows in her excitement when she talks about school.

Baxter Elementary School
125 Elmore Town Rd, Baxter, TN  38501
Last modified Baxter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baxter Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top