Bristol, TN

Anderson Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is great for preparing the children for the real world, but I don't think they spend enough time on their studies. Some may disagree but education is just as important in the real world, and the children need to spend equal time on their studies due to time issues in schools children should be given more homework

Posted June 09, 2011
I went to this school as a kid! It was the best years of my life and the best teachers ever! My princable was not good then, but the teachers were all about the kids. I remember every teacher I ever had there. Instead of me remembering my highschool life, I remember these of my ele.years. I love anderson. You are all in my hearts!

Posted May 16, 2011
I am THRILLED at the education my child is getting at Anderson. The teachers are WONDERFUL. The staff is GREAT. This is her 5th year at Anderson. Mr. Brown & Mr. Day know each student's name and are so friendly towards them. Her teachers keep me up to date on her progress, things she needs to work on and what's going on in her class. If you are moving to the BTCS district, you should look at Anderson for your child's education. You will not be disappointed!

Posted March 24, 2010
Relocated here from out of State a few years ago. We have been very pleased with the Anderson Elementary School experience. It is true (per the prior posting from another parent) it is an older building, though the personnel more than make up for that. The principal, Mr. Brown, is truly excellent. Have contacted him numerous times both in-person and via email and he is very responsive. Addresses emails normally within hours and efficiently and effectively takes care of all matters. He really is all about the kids. Some of the best teachers we have seen at any school are here. We relocated from a highly rated school district, though if anything feel we ve been upgraded by having our student attend Anderson. Wish the kids had more physical participation options (gym class is only once a week), but this appears to be a Bristol School District limitation.

Posted July 16, 2009
I love love love Anderson....I know it is a ,older looking school but the teachers and that Mr. Brown you can't do better than that. I wish that I could take the staff with our family to middle school!! If you evr get a chance to enroll your kids in Anderson or new to the area...you cn't go wrong with Anderson!!!

Posted July 16, 2009
My oldest kids spent 4 years at St.Annes and my 3rd child spent 2 years at Sullins. My fourth and fifth childern have spent the past 2 years at Anderson. Pre-K and Kindergarten. Had I knew the difference I could have saved $20,000 and got a better education.

Posted May 19, 2006
My children have been at Anderson Elementary for 4 years and I am extremely impressed with the teachers, principal, and staff in general. They are always courteous and kind to the parents as well as the students. I appreciate all the teachers and staff who continually go above and beyond the call of duty.

901 9th Street, Bristol, TN  37620
Last modified Anderson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anderson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top