Tri-Cities Christian School 0

Posted November 06, 2008
I had my child in the daycare and for 1 wee and paid for 2 weeks and it wasn't what I thought that it would be. We saw the workers interact with some kids when we went to visit, finding out later that it was there children. He cried so hard when we took him it was horrible. He was 15 months old and he got sick in his sleep and even lost weight in those 2 weeks. We never saw any of the workers interact with the kids in that room. We learned a valuable lesson in those 2 weeks and will never put him through anything like that again.

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted March 11, 2004
I love this school! My 4yr old is reading three and four letter words well. When evaluate she could read as well as the avg. 1st grader in public school.

Posted August 10, 2003

Tri-Cities Christian School 0

Posted August 10, 2003
I have 2 grandchildren enrolled in this school 1 is in the 4th grade and has been going for 6 years, pre-school and up. the wnd is in kindergarden and has been going for 3 years pre-school and up. Both have been well educated for their age groups, my 4th grader is an excellent reader and reads many books on his own, they are both well versed in the bible and bible studies. Their conduct is excellent. This is an excellent school, with caring teachers and staff.

Tri-Cities Christian School
2031 Broad Street, Bristol, TN  37620
Last modified Tri-Cities Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Tri-Cities Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top